Reviews for Cell's Ugly Tail Thing
Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
LOL I never thought of that! You mean, you have only ONLY just started watching DBZ? When I started watching it 2 years ago, in America the series had gone thru DB, DBZ, and DBGT...talk about sloww...- But I'm not boasting or anything, keep watching, or else ur missing out on a good thing! LOL loved ya fic!
Catesith18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
lol! Don't ya just love sarcasm? _

Hey, y'all, leave her alone! She did a darn good job on this one! : P
THEDARKNESSisANGRY chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
POOR CELL
gold serpent chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
ok...hehe...
The Pezman chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Mmmmhhhhmmmmmm. You totally had my rapt attention throughout the entire story. Yeah, I REALLY understood EVERY part of it, including why it was so short (hint, hint). I know you said you don't know much about DBZ but MAKE YER STORIES A BIT LONGER, PLEEEZE!
Steph-Chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Well, you certainly are BRAVE to write a fanfic about a series you just started to watch... That's all I can say. If you wanna know more about this series, just e-mail me. Wish it was that easy to get rid of Cell. (Next time make Gohan kill him like he originally does though_~)
47 chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
That's a fic? Um, good idea and all, but the spelling's terrible, the title worse, and it's entirely too short. On the other hand, watching Cell getting vacuumed thru his own tail would be interesting.
vegetasgrl chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
i just got cartoon net. over the summer, i know how you feel. though... now i'm quite the expert. this fic is pretty good considering.
Aerith Ressurected chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Whoo-hooooo! Trubks wins, Trunks is the best yeah! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
it was a little funny
Griever chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Uh.. I don't know how I ended up reading this story. I don't know anything about this dragon thing. But honestly, next time, write a longer story, even if it is a boring one.
Ranmyaku chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Very nice, but a bit short. I must say very good at your first attempt at a DBZ fic.
Princess Vegeta chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Ha ha ha! That was really funny! Please read my fics!:)
Girl Pan chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Funny but really it was too short
Ash The Wanderer chapter 1 . 12/5/2000