Reviews for Unexpected Outing
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is SO good! Why isnt there more? *sob* i hope you update eventually (even though it's been 8 years...) :(
InkWave chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I know this is probably too late, buy pleeease continue. It is a bit much to ask after 7 years but it would be so fantastic.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Omigod, that's hilarious. And WHY IS THERE NOT MORE? I think I actually want... scratch that, I DO want a comfort-food ending. I want Ha-san to have read it and to have felt the same way all along and to sweep Shigure into a passionate kiss with a sunset in the background! crying But don't listen to me unless you were gonna do that anyway. Just... finish? Please?
Hurley's Belial chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
What the hell is going on? You haven't updated in TWO YEARS! Please, please, please continue! I really like this story!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow! THis is a wonderful story! I cant believe you havent updated it yet! Not only does it contain my favorite couple, but its intersting and tres amusant! I really, really want you to update. Shigure is going to confess to Hatori and you dont even have it finished, so tragic! Please update as soon as possible!
Akuserin chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
This is a great story! You need to continue it!
loveme chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
for the love of god! please update!

this story started so well, why dont you updaate?

*cries uncontrollably*
simplewin chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
AWSOME! Do you plan on updating?
ki-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
hiyaz! dude i freakin love this story and its been bloody long since you last updated wut is it with you dont tell me ur a quitter and stopped writtin! comon i meen this fic is realli realli realli realli realli realli realli realli good! i am 100% in love with it and would cry my eyes out if you realli quit comon dont be a loser coward and stop writin becuz i love this fic! and would probaly suicide if this is it (well maybe not suicide but cry like hell...) plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do not stop writin this fic is realli good i beg you plz do update soon! ur no1 #1 in the whole freakin world #1 fan! plz do not break my heart by quittin! gic this fic a chance im sure you can make it!
D'MoNiQ chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
_
Karta chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love this story! It’s what got me into the Hatori/ Shigure relationship. I just hope you’ll continue sometime. Please? Pretty, pretty please? It would be really wonderful if I could finish it.
Hope you’ll continue soon!
lily22 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
LOL! This is AWESOME!
...Where's the rest of it? ;_;
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
My love for this story only grows with time and rereadings. Please continue it soon! I'm dangerously close to making up my own ending, and that would never be as good as yours. ]
Tsumi chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
What a wonderful story! Please, you have to continue! YOU. HAVE. TO. Or else...

[Electric Girl, Hana, is glowing a threatening purple in the background...]

Hee hee, I really love this story so far! So please...continue as soon as possible? _ PLEASE!
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Hey, spiffy! Me like story very much... SQUE! ;b [stares at story, waiting for it to produce next chapter] What's gonna happen next? I can't wait! ]