Reviews for The New Order Of Merlin: The Gathering (book 1)
Icedfic chapter 32 . 11/14/2021
Oh snape he probably has the antidote on hand himself as the potions professor, why does he scare the kids like this? And this is so fascinating, seeing jack’s intuitiveness with magic and potions … would he be able to cure the kids with mandrakes earlier? and I can’t help but feel like Merlin is dropping the ball AGAIN … are these kids the children of Morgana?

Thanks for updating!
Icedfic chapter 31 . 11/7/2021
What a fun chapter! And oh Merlin xD his beef with dumbledore is hilarious. And I can’t believe he suspects jack now thanks for updating !
Icedfic chapter 29 . 10/30/2021
wow, im loving this! merlin can be so oblivious even though he's supposedly the greatest warlock who ever lived xD poor colin. merlin's gonna feel so guilty. can't wait for the next update 3
MariCat .'D chapter 19 . 9/15/2021
UGH! PLease continue writing this! And puclish whatever you already have! I Saw his in my email notifications and- stupid schoolwork took up my time- still laughted at how you described Lockhart's homework. Please don't leave this unpublished!
BlueFathom chapter 18 . 1/1/2021
I hope I didn't sound rude with my last comment, I was just curious. I really love how this story is going and how you are making the characters feel real, not just words on a page. Happy New Year and good luck in future chapters!
BlueFathom chapter 17 . 12/31/2020
Is this story finished? I saw you started the next one but I’m confused about whether this is done or not. Loved it by the way! I love how you mixed and included characters!
BlueFathom chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I love this idea!
MariCat .'D chapter 14 . 10/17/2020
MERLIN! He's so gloriously uncaring for formalities! I love it! and when mcgonagall walked in and he said bye albus, and she just looked at him aghast!(at least in my mind I put maggie smith's signature aghast look) If memory serves, this chapter was practically untouched. Loved it then and I love it now.
MariCat .'D chapter 13 . 10/10/2020
Poor ginny,sometimes i feel like that too. Like what have i done all day? But i usually just hang around studying or something.
MerlinzaPo-Tay-ToeOverlord chapter 10 . 10/4/2020
I love how Minerva is such a detailed and intriguing character in this story. 3
MariCat .'D chapter 12 . 10/3/2020
Yes! I loved the pranks and the food fight! I'm hoping it's the one I remember, but If not, totally awesome!
MariCat .'D chapter 11 . 9/30/2020
Ahh, Merlin! he's here! I feel like a young girl on christmas day! colin's awesome, he's so sweet and talkative. especially in that scene in the great hall! If he were a real person we would be great friends. I'm one of those people that just doesn't know when to shut up, so there would never be a moment of silence between us. I can't remember if it was this one, or some other merlim/harry crossover fic that I read, but I seriously hope you kept the food fight/prank wars in, 'cause, honestly died oflaughter with those chapters! Can't wait for the next update!
MariCat .'D chapter 10 . 9/26/2020
Yes! The goofball persists! I dont mind elsa, but I'm not too big a fan of frozen, I would prefer jack over the two, but as long as I've got my favorite goofball, I'm okay! Also, there's soo much that Merlin, peeves and jack could do in the way of pranks! And I sincerely hope you didnt take out the snape pranks, those were hilarious! Great chapter! Cant wait four your update!
MariCat .'D chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
So the rewrite is more jack/elsa than merlin or harry? 'Cause there's practically no merlin, and harry only has ginny colin and mcgonagall. I miss my favortie goofball, but i'll just try to wait patiently (Probably not ill be on the edge of my seat for a while) for him to show up. he's so deliciously clumsy and goofy, I love it. till next time!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2020
I just found this story and I can’t express how HAPPY and EXCITED I am that you’re updating! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS️️️