Reviews for Alone
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
So many memories. Inked finely into this story - you captured the characters perfectly. It brings nostalgia.
-Silver.
Icygirl77 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I just finished it, and i started crying!
Austra chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
Awesome. Absolutely, positively, completely, totally awesome. Thank you so much for writing. Glimpsing into these boys' lives was...amazing. Incredible. Thank you.

-Austra
midnight1899 chapter 22 . 6/12/2006
wow this story was great and really long I love it especially the first and last chapters you made every newsie shine in thier own way and let us see how they bnecame who they are in the movie. I can't believe this is your first one.
jamie-antonija chapter 22 . 8/16/2005
Wow, that was so amazing It's so refreshing to read fanfiction that actually has depth. It was awesome to read something about each of the character's pasts, and it's great to see how they all ended up. You're an extremely talented writer, with an amazing style, and a knack for making people, myself included, cry. Heh. Each chapter left me with goosebumps. I just loved each ending. You managed to sum everything up in one sentence each time, and they were all just so perfect. I didn't know who tumbler was at first...then I figured it out, so yay for me.

Amazing stuff, here. I'm not sure what else to say.

-Jamie xoxo
Sarah chapter 22 . 12/13/2004
i love it. i guessed right about who the narrarator was too.. you've told each character's story perfectly. keep up the good work.. you're an awesome writer!
Plaid Pajamas chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
goodgoodgoodgood
Plaid Pajamas chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
bah! i though it was going to be jack...a bit too obvious, tgho, isn't it...huh.
Plaid Pajamas chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
you make me feel...you make me feel...you make me feel like a...wait...um...something funny and humorous...you mak em feel like getting a box of tissues..tissues issues...whoaoaoao.
Plaid Pajamas chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
so sad rite now...poopoo...dunno if i'll be able to read this whole thing in one sitting...i'll be too depressed...
DAMN I LYKE UR STYLE!
ur stories rock!
Plaid Pajamas chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
snoddy..an often overlooked newsie...just like specs...:(
Plaid Pajamas chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
darn you guys and your good writing! it is all about the fics baby...
and now i am already sad! gr...
didja miss me, lmao...i finally updated my tinky story, too! YAY
Just Groovy chapter 22 . 11/9/2003
This story is like poetry. Really, really beautiful. I love how you let Kloppman be the fly on the wall, and offer his insights into the boys and their lives. Amazingly well-written. I feel like I understand each of the boys better having read this. Good work.
amy chapter 19 . 10/2/2003
Wow, this is awesome, and I was surprised when I realized it was Kloppman-I figuered it would be Sarah or Medda or Denten. Good Job!
Zippy99 chapter 22 . 9/26/2003
OMIGOSH! THAT WAS A GREAT FIC. LOVED IT. I could go on and on telling you why i thought it was so great, but i decided to keep this short. I loved your accuratecy on each of the Newsies. Each one had an equal story, no favorites. (Except Specs who kept going into the closet with you at the end? um..no comment, lol.)

~Zip

P.S. This story was so great, that its going in my favorite stories list.