Reviews for Wait by the River
hossfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Love this. In my mind… this is how things are going to go.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Aww I love this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Great one shot, caught Bethyl the way they would have been ;) loved it!
ailudelastiernas chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
I also stayed in season five or six, nothing was the same after Beth died, even after that. that's why you love your stories, here, Beth is still alive and her adventures are what you write for us.
zombieromance chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
omg! thank you so so much for this! I have always enjoyed your bethyl stories and I am so glad you wrote another one.
TWDFan05 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
This was so sweet! I love to think of the possibility of Beth coming back and finding Daryl. How would that affect them and their possible relationship? Would Daryl start to feel more optimistic, or have too many bad things happened to ever feel that positive again? Would Beth be the same Beth he remembered all that time ago, or would her journey have changed her? I though them eating dinner was perfect. Beth telling a story and Daryl listening. And all the thoughts running through his head. Loved this little snippet!
Lia chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I absolutely love it! and I want more
MissFlowerGirl13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
Love it!
naniadreams chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
Questo é davvero buono!tutto ciò che scrivi su Daryl e beth è davvero così naturale che li fai vivere perfettamente in qualsiasi contesto tu li inserisca. No la tua musa é ancora lì la devi solo ascoltare! Quest’ultimo ê davvero ottimo e spero che abbia un seguit,aspetto con ansia il prossimo capitolo.
Grazie perché mi regali ogni volta una gioia con le tue scritture ️
loveyourground chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
This gave me all the feels! Bonus points for all the Lord Huron 3
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
OH. MY. GOD. Pleaaaaaaaaaase continue this story! I'm like sobbing sitting here reading this. This would be SOOOOO AMAZING if this really happened! Ugh! Now I'm sad about Beth all over again. Seriously, amazing, fantastic concept. PLEASE continue it! I will quit watching the dang show, and just assume your story is what really happens from here on out!
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I haven't been watching either. Really liked this
kevkye chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I don't know how you can say that this isn't good. It is incredible - as all your stories are! This is absolutely beautiful, bittersweet as to what could have been between these two and heartbreaking at the end. I be got differ with Daryl. I think Beth will want to stay with him and Dog on the river. She tracked hundreds of miles to find him. Beth wanted to find Daryl and she did. I think Daryl should expect an argument from Beth. I hope you decide to continue this. I would love to see more. Incredible job as always! :)

P.S. - I am missing Someone New. I love that story. I hope you can update soon! :)
EPQS chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I beg to differ. This is good!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »