Reviews for Wait by the River
Newsie35 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
Don't even try to tell us this isn't good, because anything you post is always the highlight of my day!
Elsee07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
This was wonderful. I am only up to end of S8 (because to be up to date in my country I have to pay through the nose) but I have seen some spoilers. This feels very organic. The layers and nuances and characterisation in your stories are beautiful. I had pretty much stopped reading bethyl, but Someone New and then the tumblr rabbit hole has dragged me back in. And I kinda love it. It's such a beautiful ship with so many possibilities and you really are one of the best in the fandom, and definitely the best "fluffy" AU writer (you do great angst, your smut is good, your ZAs work... but you win the HEA AU award. Hands down.) Please don't stop.
Reader351 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
Loved this. But I love every word of Bethyl you written. I genuinely hope you don’t lose them as a muse - you write the best Bethyl out there.
Ela1980 chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I loved it. Thumbs up!
Alemap47 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Mrsgberg chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Oh, that last paragraph breaks my heart.
Lady of Sign chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Don’t sell your story short! This was AWESOME! All your stories are and I love reading them! Once again this was a great story!
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Hey, at least your muse actually talks to you. Mine is like, “come on! Write something!” Okay, what should I write? “Hmm? Sorry, can’t hear you.”
You realize you need to write a follow up where Beth stays at hilltop for a day or two and Daryl is all “everyone leaves I’m not worthy of having anyone stay” and he comes back from hunting with Dog to find her there, a rabbit roasting above a small fire while she cleans his as yet still dirty dishes in the river, and she looks over her shoulder before he can say anything and Dog rushes to her side and starts covering her cheeks in doggie kisses and...
Why the heck can I write that but not my own stupid stories?
Seriously, though. I’d love if you continued this.
Verostar1221 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Brilliant! Loved it! amazing! Is this a one shot? It can’t be!
Scifigirl22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
This story was kinda bittersweet. I imagine she would want to stay out there with him
13teen chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
My heart!
I love this so much. I haven’t really been that interested in the show since Beth died. And only became invested again because I think Negan is hilarious.
But damn I wish you were a writer for the show, Daryl could have Beth and vice versa, and they’ll both be freaking happy.
Happy writing!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Great start! Definitely begs for a chapter two and more. I haven’t watched the show since Beth died, at least not with any regularity. Thanks for sharing!
Bethalou chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
You may not be watching but you certainly hit the nail on the head. He's lost everyone he's ever cared about except Carol and has withdrawn and is living like a hermit. Hope you revive your muse because your stories are wonderful...even this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Thank you - again - for providing something with I didn’t know I needed but absolutely love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
I liked it! I love that Dog was added in. I also love “someone New” I hope you continue it- it’s fantastic!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »