Reviews for Wait by the River
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Nice. Wished was how TWD was. Please keep writing for this ship and all your universes, especially the mountain one. You are an excellent writer and weave a deep and diverse tapestry. Your character developments and insights are superb.
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Such a perfect little story.
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
This was awesome! So so good and I teared up thinking about this scene and how Daryl would feel. I haven’t watched the show in years either. Though they almost got me with Ryan hurst.
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
I think Beth and Daryl really, really deserved to be together, they would have been good for each other. I stopped watching TWD in season 6 because I lost also interest in it after Beth died and I felt the show turned into too much of a massive angst-feast... but I still really love to read bethyl-fanfic :)
kristen12386 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
This was great! I haven’t watched since Beth died but I still love reading putting Beth back with the group.
brady66 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Great little story! You should do one more chapter with Beth getting it thru his thick skull she wants to be there
booklover1989 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
This was sweet and a little sad. Daryl hurts so much. Thank you for writing it!
Luckylily chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Aw, what an ending!
celia azul chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Oh my poor Daryl the sadness he could really use Beth right now and I don't feel it is poorly written I enjoyed it very much . I had quit watching some time ago until I saw a picture of Daryl with Dog.
marisapizza81 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018