Reviews for A New Home
Dasgun chapter 2 . 11/21
о0
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21
This naruto is a fucking beta he's not a man at all wtf
klexxsnyg98 chapter 21 . 9/5
Wtf he should e fucking dead you retard "jiraiya" are you fucking brain dead
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 21 . 7/24
can't wait for the next chapter
Diametrik chapter 3 . 7/23
She asks him out on a date and he's the one who has to arrange and pay for it? What kinda bullshit is that?
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 3 . 7/16
You should’ve stopped including the naruto world. They are irrelevant to main timeline. Also you are setting up naruto and yasaka so fast.
kiri Seni chapter 21 . 5/27
I thought he would find a way to link both worlds cause he cares but it feels like a family type story once I got to chapter 16 so I lost interest
killerssg chapter 21 . 5/13
Quite the emotional chapter in finding out everything about his parents and who they are. I'm wondering how the others of Konoha will react to Naruto being engaged and having a daughter.
leblanq chapter 21 . 4/25
Boring as fuck... the core of this Story is Romance. The world and characters can be replaced with anything else, doesn't matter if it's Naruto and DxD. Nothing happens beside a Clichee Lovestory between two exchangeable characters.
BaconianSS chapter 21 . 4/16
Beautiful so far
Curiosity44 chapter 21 . 4/13
A beautiful slice of life. It was a bit rough at the start but I enjoyed the ride. I’ve been looking for some simple fluff for a while and this really hit the spot. Thank you.
Gwynx chapter 21 . 4/11
I really like this, NO HAREM PLEASE.
Nathair1 chapter 21 . 4/10
this story is FANTASTIC

I hope that Hinata can join Naruto and Yasaka in their relationship, seeing as all three of them NEED ALL OF THE LOVE THEY CAN GET

if she's unable to join them, I hope she gets with someone who will love her

feel free to message me if you want to let me know what you think
bored peasant chapter 21 . 4/9
I find the pacing in this story hard. You already built up the relationship with yasaka, you don't need to keep spending entire chapters focusing on a single scene of them, unless it is for important events like the proposal. You have Sasuke here which is interesting, but we see nothing of that, even though it would be better than single fluff chapters that allow the story down.

Look, you are a good writer, and your story makes sense but you can move the story along a little bit faster.
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »