Reviews for A New Home
Curiosity44 chapter 21 . 4/13/2022
A beautiful slice of life. It was a bit rough at the start but I enjoyed the ride. I’ve been looking for some simple fluff for a while and this really hit the spot. Thank you.
Gwynx chapter 21 . 4/11/2022
I really like this, NO HAREM PLEASE.
Nathair1 chapter 21 . 4/10/2022
this story is FANTASTIC

I hope that Hinata can join Naruto and Yasaka in their relationship, seeing as all three of them NEED ALL OF THE LOVE THEY CAN GET

if she's unable to join them, I hope she gets with someone who will love her

feel free to message me if you want to let me know what you think
bored peasant chapter 21 . 4/9/2022
I find the pacing in this story hard. You already built up the relationship with yasaka, you don't need to keep spending entire chapters focusing on a single scene of them, unless it is for important events like the proposal. You have Sasuke here which is interesting, but we see nothing of that, even though it would be better than single fluff chapters that allow the story down.

Look, you are a good writer, and your story makes sense but you can move the story along a little bit faster.
Daniel-G20019 chapter 21 . 4/9/2022
in this version of the fanfic naruto still be paired with ahri or he only will be with yasaka?
Me chapter 18 . 4/2/2022
The writing is good, but the story is turning into a sappy day in the life type story. You've skipped over several events which were put in place only to fall flat. You need to follow through with sub-plots, for example, the meeting with the devils. You hyped it up, but never had the meeting take place in the narrative. Your story is becoming boring.
RZooTRex chapter 1 . 4/3/2022
sup
midnightscar17 chapter 21 . 4/3/2022
Dont kick him to the curb. Just beat him up lol
SpeedyLaserDude chapter 21 . 4/3/2022
Great to see you back! Another stellar chapter.
Stratos263 chapter 21 . 4/3/2022
Good luck naruto and yasaka
A10riddick chapter 21 . 4/1/2022
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
chimera629 chapter 7 . 3/31/2022
Did he ever see if she could learn any jutsu
chimera629 chapter 2 . 3/31/2022
Just thought about this but where's her daughter
naruto chapter 21 . 3/29/2022
great chapter keep it up
Imperius9029 chapter 1 . 3/31/2022
Welcome back man awesome chapter btw are you going to update journey of a king soon?
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »