Reviews for You've Got Post
yuriyuri2 chapter 7 . 9/8
LOVED IT! Especially that bonus scene - can totally imagine it and laughed at their faces. Oz even had an /emotion/ *gasp*
It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten a good dose of fuffy. This story is much appreciated.
Bubblezmith chapter 7 . 9/4
Oz even spoke... ROFLMAO... Wow, good job. Entire fic has been above board on quality.
A little OOC but then again it is new territory for a sane[ish] Faith to officially date A sane[ish]
Buffy.
LadyTtsubasa chapter 7 . 9/3
“Vanilla”
“Don't I know it B”

BEST REPLY EVER!
Ehm, the rest of the chapter is great too. Thanks for the update.
JimmyHall24 chapter 7 . 9/3
Another excellent chapterrrrrrr
Boris Yeltsin chapter 7 . 9/3
Loved it.
This is fantastic! Any chance for another chapter soon?
LadyTtsubasa chapter 6 . 7/24
FUFFY!

Loved it, well done! Though Post was forgiven rather quick but doenst matter, I love the Post-Faith relationship so yey their banter will be back.

Looking forward to the next chapter
Bubblezmith chapter 6 . 7/22
Good Job.

You got all the mushy bits slammed in there with a bit of polish.

Thank You.
Awww I love fuffy.
It always perks me right up seeing a new chapter for this story. I really love how adorable Faith is in this story and that Buffy is a little more relaxed.
twin who likes to travel chapter 6 . 7/18
I liked this chapter. So is the romance between the two slayers going to move at a slow pace before it gets more graphic? And since you have Miss being ok with it for obvious reasons, I wonder how you will have everyone else react to it. And will the reveal be Buffy coming out to her friends or them being caught in the act like how Xander caught Buffy and Angel kissing in that already mentioned/referenced TV episode?
JimmyHall24 chapter 6 . 7/18
Well that was quick.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 7/18
Loved the back and forth between the two, LOL.
Sweetkumquat chapter 3 . 7/12
Faith is really well written and the dialog shows her sharp wit. Love the premise of Faith having a Post as a competent and supportive watcher. I am really enjoying the story and sad to see I have read more than half already. Hoping updates will happen before I finish chapter 5.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »