Reviews for You've Got Post
courtneynr15 chapter 7 . 8/17/2020
if they are genetically her dad's, they'd be half-siblings
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Fj
James888 chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
I like the banter between them . Know the Fandom old but still I like story's like this that show me just how good it could have been if Buffy & Faith had gotten together.
Bubblezmith chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
Excellent chapter, simply excellent. Awesome banter before and after, such a joy to read. Thank you.
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 4/28/2020
Thank you for updating. I was hoping with the quarantine, some others I read would as well. So far, yours has been the only one. I hope it's not too long before Xander and Oz find out about Buffy and Faith having sex. And how you're going to have them react.
Spgan chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
Yay you updated...can’t wait to find out what happens next
DoubleRumple chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
Loved it, lifted my spirits right up despite being stuck at home for weeks on end. Thank you.
LadyTtsubasa chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
Great chapter as always! And yay, Fuffy abound. Nicely done, and especially glad the s* was not cringe-worthy.
yuriyuri2 chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
Advanced lesbian. LOL
Thanks for the update, worth the wait
Fuffyfan33 chapter 10 . 4/26/2020
I loved this chapter. You capture everyone's character so we'll. I can't wait to read more chapters. In Gwen's British accent "Good Show" Good Show Indeed"
Yohnos chapter 10 . 4/25/2020
Still love it!
It was worth the wait.
Spgan chapter 9 . 4/16/2020
Hope to read more and now I can read it since I’m off work
Bubblezmith chapter 9 . 2/22/2020
Wow, I didn't think it was possible to do angst right. But you've proved me wrong, very well done.
I personally hate angst, having gotten my fill when younger, this chapter kept us in tension until the very cusp of frustration, then the release of tension right before the cliffhanger. Wow.
Spgan chapter 9 . 2/21/2020
Yay update...but please add more soon
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2020