Reviews for Late Night Cravings
danielle.rakes.7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
That's a cute mpreg story. I'd smile everytime I read this.
Francis Lalanh chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hahaha I love this little story so much ! Thrandy trying to have his wine... "diluted ?" I bursed out laughing xD
This is cute and lovely, thanks for your fiction !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Your sick!
Hel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is absolutely adorable. You have touched on my feels for this pairing in the cutest way ever! Is there any chance you could write more? *big watery puppy eyes*
Daughter Mestizo chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Har har har. I liked it! I don't think I've ever read an mpreg before. Ah well. Cute, very cute.

By the way, I have the same inspiration problems as you do. I have so many fics in my head (LOTR, Zelda, other stuff) but only one is being written. Sucks, eh? I'm very interested in your 'twisted' POTC fic. There are a few couples in there that I would like to read about. Keep writing!
ast chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Love it!
Anyway I was looking on your profile and saw the info about the Gil-Galad/Elrond fic and I just want to say PLEASE post it! and the Legolas/Aragorn one looks good to. If you do post them some where could you please email me thank-you!
*ast*
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
oh please write more... make something big of this story, i love thranduil pairings with either Elrond or Celeborn. I love the way you made Thranduil all cute and pouty, most people make him out to be some evil lord of darkness that could give Souron a run for his money!
I am begging you to make this big! E-mail me and let me know or else review one of my stories and let me know :) Willow xx
mz psycho chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
great story! oh nd my birthday is mar. 31st too! *squeals* ok i have 2 calm down...
Lex Talionis Ante Mortem chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
That was so cute! And really funny, at the end. Kudos and bows. That was so cute.
Arch-Nemesis chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was great!
You should do a follow-up...
Nemesis _~
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
*giggles*

'Thranduil's whole countenance shifted from mostly playful to icily angry. "Are you calling me fat, Peredhel?"'

Go Thranduil!

Paige
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
What was that? It was wrong, wrong I tell you.

You made me laugh though, I'll give you that. Thranduil sounded so much like one of those prissy girlfriends. Ugh.
Iolani chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
*grins* Thranduil and Elrond, huh? I'm a bit more partial to Elrond/Glorfindel, but that ships usually a bit more angst-ridden. It's nice to read something sweet and fluffy like this. And salty. :P

*sighs* I *was* one of the skeptics when it came to male pregnancy, but now, I concede: who needs an explanation? Pregnant males can be good. Looks like the lord of Imladris is going to find himself at a pregnant elf's mercy for a bit.

Thanks for the chuckle! :)
Aluralas S chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
lol...how cute...Thrandie...I thought the the "my son/my daughter" part was cute!
tenshiamanda chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Go on Thrandy! Use the power! Do you realise you could make this into a great series? The joys of pregnancy, loved the 'its a girl/boy' thing.