Reviews for Emerald Mirage Complex
s0ul chapter 4 . 8/26
I know your busy working on that Izuku/Momo story but, don't forget on updating this story once awhile.
Stephano1294 chapter 4 . 8/27
So is this going to be IzuCamie, is it going to be IzuMomoCamie, or is it going to be even better and be IzuMoKaCamie(Izuku/Momo/Kyoka/Camie). And it would be best if you labeled this fic’s pairing properly because I had no idea this had IzuCamie in it as it only really says that the characters you listed are important to the story. Plus it also hurts reading my top 2 best girls being heartbroken.
SSJ Matt chapter 4 . 6/5
You're honestly like my favourite author on this site. The wait for the next chapter is worth it.
Lazruth chapter 4 . 5/10
Wait, they broke up?! But...but they were so GOOD together!
SSJ Matt chapter 4 . 4/29
What have you done to me? I really liked Cords to a Story and its ending with Momo, Jirou and Izuku becoming a thing in their second year. But now this happened and I wasn't expecting it and it's great and I need more immediately. Ugh. I love the fact that Momo is playing the somewhat jealous Ex-girlfriend. The whispered "... It's always about Jirou for you." was perfect. Showing their dynamic relationship and how she always felt second in place to Jirou.
yomunot chapter 4 . 4/23
Ah shit, here we go again.
Mamba24808 chapter 4 . 4/23
Sooo izuku and momo still keep in touch, kyoka and izuku broke up, he’s now with camie, huh didn’t expect that, loving the story!
Cario Regun chapter 4 . 4/23
that was fast! what is going to do camie now i must ask this is going to be a harem? or a romance with hurt/comfort style of trama
Whitetiger789 chapter 4 . 4/23
Great chapter
Ichigo Oga chapter 4 . 4/23
What's with Momo, Kyoka and Izuku? Do they or did they have something going on behind the scenes?
Cario Regun chapter 3 . 4/21
what a nice story!

a strange ship! but a cute one lol hahaha

looking forward for the next chapter
yomunot chapter 3 . 4/9
big yikes izuku
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 3 . 3/14
Awesome, hope u write soon!
Whitetiger789 chapter 3 . 3/14