Reviews for In Search of Happiness
BlueKarou79 chapter 19 . 7/2
Lovely. Thank you for writing.

I loved it from start to finish, but I really like how Darcy was able to see all the quarks of the family from such a different vantage point and accept them for who they are.

I also really liked that although Darcy greatly enjoyed working he didn't leave while he was still in the honeymoon stage with the work. I feel like since he reached the stage where he saw the down side of the work stretching endlessly day after day he will appreciate his experience but not romanticize it. It will make him an even better master in the future.
WendyJayne chapter 19 . 5/25
This really is the most beautiful story. I love the dual points of view sitting side by side. Darcy is very likable, and Elizabeth more uncertain, whilst somehow keeping the characters true to the originals. The pace is perfect, and it's kept me riveted for a second time. Thanks for writing!
Sallyb25 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love your stories , you are quiet talented .
Minerva394 chapter 19 . 3/5
What a gem. of a story, thank you!
BeautifulArbiterDreamland chapter 19 . 2/25
I love this story so much. It's making my eyes leak water.
Colleen S chapter 19 . 2/18
Whew! Wonderful story! Tears and happiness! The perfect story! Tears when Lizzie thought they would lose each other, and happiness when they didn't!
Colleen S chapter 18 . 2/18
Lovely chapter!
Colleen S chapter 17 . 2/18
Wonderful story! One of my very favorites!
Colleen S chapter 16 . 2/18
Good for Mary!
Colleen S chapter 11 . 2/18
Brilliant tale!
smartisha101 chapter 7 . 2/10
She is rude as fuck
smartisha101 chapter 6 . 2/10
There is no way Lizzy would have gone to that conclusion, its a stretch
2lulu2 chapter 19 . 1/25
I loved this! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Barbara London chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
A beautiful story. Loved your versions of the characters as well your writing. Thank you very much for spoiling us with this story
AnnA17 chapter 15 . 12/18/2021
Un énorme merci et particulièrement pour ce chapitre la scène de la fin du repas est hilarante j'étais morte de rire
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »