Reviews for In Search of Happiness
KimberlyTee chapter 19 . 3/28
I absolutely loved it. Great job
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 19 . 3/27
Read this the first time around, and it was just as splendid reading it a second time! Thanks for sharing your story!
TiaMaria710 chapter 1 . 3/27
I really like your writing. Good beginning.
beaty chapter 19 . 3/27
Thank you very much for sharing this story! It really was like a fairy tale - amazing, sad, hilarious - just great!
liysyl chapter 19 . 3/25
Great story thanks for sharing your twist again.
Deanna27 chapter 19 . 3/25
thanks for reposting, loved it again!
ArnettinCA chapter 19 . 3/25
This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you! It's even better the with the editing/rewrites.
I love the character development of Darcy in this story. Love your writing style and plot. Love the entire thing. Thank you for writing and finishing this :)
amr chapter 19 . 3/24
This was a lovely story. I loved your Darcy, learning how to be happy, and his efforts to educate his colleagues. Prickler was a sweet friend for him, and a useful clue for Elizabeth when she hears about his love for Brutus from her aunt. The proposal was beautifully done and then the fairy tale wrapped it all up perfectly. Thank you so much for writing and posting this!
This is one of my favourite stories in recent years. It is a great premise and I love that we get to see and know the family Bennet in a positive way. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us.
Btroisi chapter 1 . 3/24
I read and liked this story when it was previously posted.
Has it changed or just been reentered?
Another Lizzie chapter 19 . 3/24
I love thus story. Thanks again!
justlikeitwas chapter 19 . 3/24
Awwww, that was such a sweet story! I always love canon divergence stories with these two lovebirds, it always amazes me how different their story could have been. Also, loved the epilogue! I’m a sucker for little kids and I love reading about Darcy being totally wrapped around his daughter’s little finger, it never fails to melt my heart into a puddle of goo! Also, had to laugh at that little detail about the way Lottie sleeps, according to my Mum, I did the same thing!
Colleen S chapter 19 . 3/24
Love this story so mucb!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 3 . 3/24
Me gusta que al menos Lydia no sea tan "boba", sino más infantil mantienendo su escencia.
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »