Reviews for Changeling
Marcus Rowland chapter 5 . 7/2
Interesting. Now who else might show up at this point... probably not anyone from the HP universe, since they expect the portal to kill them, but someone who might be interested in an enigmatic entity of potentially enormous power. My guess would be Q.
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 5 . 7/1
I’m REALLY enjoying this and I know absolutely nothing about DS9. I hope the next update doesn’t take long, because I can’t wait to read it!
Aquaillusion92 chapter 5 . 7/1
w so happy your back and writing.
minorly-crazy chapter 5 . 7/1
I'm really enjoying this i tend to reread every story you update just so i know whats going on, and its always a pleasure to reread them. thank you for the new chapter it was very well written and i couldn't stop reading
Yogurt Bread chapter 5 . 7/1
Awesome chapter! The update made me so happy!
Just Lizzy chapter 5 . 7/1
Ahhhhhh yes this chapter was definitly worth the wait! I can't wait to see a parental protective odo and Bu's relationship with Weyoun and Keevan!
finkarhu chapter 5 . 7/1
Thanks for tyhe chapter
ladyhawk2002 chapter 5 . 7/1
This is really good its very unique. It's good to read something different for a change.
ashleyclarke943 chapter 5 . 7/1
Love it! Please write more.
Well that's heartbreaking.
Shiva chapter 5 . 6/30
Love it️
Shadowing chapter 5 . 7/1
Yassssssssss
Oni no oujo chapter 5 . 6/30
your story is great please write more.
NewBlueTrue chapter 5 . 6/30
Woohooo! Well worth the wait and I am so thrilled about this new development. Eagerly awaiting Weyoun and Keevan’s pov. So excited! Thanks for the update!
flowerangel502 chapter 5 . 6/30
im so happy that you updated! Wonderful chapter! I love this so much!