Reviews for The Intimacy Observation
lychee loving chapter 5 . 5/27
This is so cute haha. A Toy Storyish/Night at the Museumish AU. The only thing to make this funnier is if there was a lifesize Batman statue involved somehow lmao.

Imagine if one of these toys were gifted to a Lenny or Shamy baby :") I would cry.
MobyShamy4ever chapter 5 . 6/4/2021
I liked this story very much: whimsically inventive !
joyteach chapter 5 . 2/21/2021
Wonderful ! I wonder how often they have their meetings ?
joyteach chapter 4 . 2/21/2021
So that's how hankius pankius wprked out. LOL
I laughed out loud at the bit about his image.
joyteach chapter 3 . 2/20/2021
Very funny !
joyteach chapter 2 . 2/20/2021
Sweet monkey.I can't wait to find out who's watching the other pair.
joyteach chapter 1 . 2/20/2021
Very funny ! What a good idea for a story.
IamsodiggingtheShamy chapter 5 . 10/18/2020
This was so fun, I agree, ShAmy are the loudest and the cutest couple too.
MarisaFromBCN chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
OMG! Magical, fluffy and adorable!
Frannie11 chapter 5 . 1/11/2019
Oh! I LOVE Monkey! haha So cute! This story was a blast! So creative and so much fun! The meeting of the observers was a great ending and giving us a time reference with the arrival of Larry was very clever! And of course Shamy are the winners! LOL Loved it! Hope to read more from this great team!
rgbcn chapter 6 . 1/10/2019
Lololo the meeting of all narrators! Soooooo funny! Love that monkey is so happy for them and all the conversations is really really funny haha the loudest! The longest! The frenziest! Who wins? Hahaha and Larry arriving is just the cherry on the top. Thanks for the effort ladies, this is super funny and a little journey on the best encounters of all pairings, specially shamy!
rgbcn chapter 4 . 1/10/2019
YAS spock! I was waiting for him and it’s AMAZING! His descriptions are hilarious due the real scene we are witnessing hahahahha so funny, the logical one, the nurse chapel emulator, love this! *applause*
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Interesting. Curious who the POV here is.
Tondelaya chapter 5 . 1/9/2019
What a great funny story! Thanks for sharing!
rgbcn chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
Loooool that moment Howard and Bernie conceived Halley *wink wink* Legolas comments made me laugh a lot hahaha! This is sooo funny!