Reviews for The Intimacy Observation
rgbcn chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
Oh boy that was great! Our fav moment narrated that way, hilarious! Also as a reminder of how shamy grew together, and struggled before that moment! Love the unusual point of view lololo! (And yeah finally catching up!)
killyem chapter 5 . 1/9/2019
This whole fic was hilarious, but this chapter tops all. I love the dialogue between the action figures and how the subject kept changing LMAO the ending with Larry tho poor guy
bamadude chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
Loved the conversation between the action figures! Now Larry Fowler is in 4 B hiding from the wicked witch of the West. Great chapter and story!
Guest91 chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
Great job
inlovewiththeuniverse july chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
All those chapters were so much fun to read! Thank you so so so much for sharing them!
love.shamy chapter 5 . 1/8/2019
I loved that story so much! So cute and funny! And the ending with Larry! Loved it!
Frannie11 chapter 4 . 1/6/2019
Wow! I really can't praise enough how clever and original this point of view is! I found both Legolas and Spocks retelling of events quite in character! I'm having a lot of fun reading!
bamadude chapter 4 . 1/3/2019
Nice report Spock! Good to see you're still alert and functional.
inlovewiththeuniverse july chapter 4 . 1/3/2019
Omg! I was waiting so impatiently for this! Thank you gals so much for the portrayal of my favorite two (fictional and not..) people and the best couple. This made my entire week!
OrangeFeltTip chapter 3 . 12/30/2018
This story is so entertaining! Hope there's more like this to come?!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Nice idea. Very original. Hope to hear more from you.
bamadude chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Nice! Great description of the procreation of young Halley.
inlovewiththeuniverse july chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Omg! This is so amazing! Gals, you are the best!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2018
Amazing!
bamadude chapter 2 . 12/20/2018
Nice observations of Dr Princess and sweet Baboo! Different observers, Aquaman and a Monkey.
GREAT JOB!