Reviews for New Rule
Hello like the story it's good
jaspersgirl100 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
jaspersgirl100 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
readingaddict24 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
too fast
xen chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
TherSia chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
It's somehow good to see this soft side of Snape and Tom but somehow this story is lack of a plot. But I can't say I don't like it.
P-Webes chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Awesome story I reall wish u finished it, it had greAt potential
Icygirl77 chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
Why didn't Severus go get his children after the defeat of Voldemort? How was he able to return and with a differnt personality? Would Albus consider hiring Tom as the History of Magic Professor? That way they could learn about something other than the Goblin Wars. When are we going to find out what Harry ad Draco really look like? Why doesn't Severus want to go on and remove the charm? Why doesn't he want the staff to know that Harry and Draco are his sons? What are their real names? Did Lucius know that Draco is really Severus' son? Does Lucius even know where Draco's at and do he even care? Please update something soon. It's been a really long time since you've posted anything.
Sequel chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
Sequal please or update
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
No explanations? He treated one son like crap for the entire year and favored the other. He allowed one to grow up in a household of abusive sadists while the other was a pampered prince. And he just tells them like that? With no explanation? No apologies? Just tells them to go to bed in HIS quarters where they have no possessions at all? And they're expected to just believe this and meekly comply?
honksfan4life chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
update soon. I enjoyed this story so far.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
I really hope that you'll one day continue this story, because it is so cute! So why doesn't Snape want to take off the charm right now? Why did Harry almost instantly fall away from Draco and Snape once he was in the Tower? Will he still believe that his relationship with his friends is stronger than his relationship with his family at the end of the summer? Will we find out what the boys look like and what their real names are?

Hope to read more!
Griffin Raven chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
Both Harry and Drake have a lot of significant changes to try and adjust to over a very short period of time. So its very believeable and understandable that they would be unconsc-iously testing the boundaries in regards to there newly re-discovered father. Especially in light of how Severus had to pretend to actively dislike Harry because he was the boy-who-lived and was a Gryffindor. How will the newly rediscovered family deal with there family issues once the new term begins in september? Especially if Voldemort "Tom" has radically altered his intentions towards the wizarding world in general?

Do the glamour charms just hide the boys true appearance, or does it also work on there personality traits, or skills that they inherited from there parents? Will Harry and Drake being changing there names when the appearance glamour is finally taken off, and will they be resorted? How will either of Harry and Drake's friends react to there being twins sons of Severus and Lily Snape? I guess the fact that both boys are twins, is probably why they were drawn together, and the confusion of this caused them to continually fight? The parental bond the boys have to there father Severus, might also be why Harry wanted Severus's approval despite the way he treated Harry throughout the year during potions?

How will Severus (and Tom) deal with the child abuse issues that both Harry and Drake have? In light of both boys reluctance to talk properly about the child abuse...will Severus find them a healer or a journal to write things in? Or will he use another form of media to help the boys deal not only with the child abuse, there confusion over being a twin and rediscovering a father?
Farandole chapter 1 . 8/25/2010