Reviews for Imaginary
MotherDragon8581 chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Sweet Story! Thank you!
dragon-lover191 chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
I found it! I found it I found I found it! Lol I'm sorry I just read this story a few years back and really liked it but stupidly forgot to favorite it. And just today I found it again and it's really good and well written and I could just read it over and over again but I kinda have other stuff to do that I'm getting behind on... Whoops Im rambling. But it is an excellent story an very well written and your an awesome writer. So thank you for writing a brilliant piece :)
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So I re- re- re-read this story and figured it was about time I actually left a review since I'm pretty sure that I have failed to do so before. I really like this story and I keep coming back to it when I want to get my 2x5 fix. It's a sweet and somewhat harsh story that makes you feel oh so good in the end. A lovely read, thank you very much for it :)
DuochanShinigami chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
*squees a bit inside* You are an awesome 2x5 fic writer! I had to re-read so many parts of Imaginary that it wasn't funny. There were just so many great Duo/Wufie moments that I couldn't help it. I loved the last few chapters! I just wanted to drop you a quick line and let you know how much I enjoyed reading this and that its easily one of my top 5 gw fics _
In2lalaland chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Mm, I really like this fiction, it’s one of my favorites (and not just because it’s a 2x5 even if it’s my one love). The way Wufei opens up to Duo is just lovely to see, not to mention the way Duo responds to Wufei. I think my favorite scene is when Trowa and Quatre comes to visit for the first time and Duo goes “Quatre! Trowa! WUFEI!” and just jumps on him, using up all the energy he has. Lovely :D

I also like the more serious touch that this story has with Duo’s condition. Not a lot of people manage to write insanity very well but I do believe that you have managed. The way the voices sneak up on him when it’s silent around him gives it almost a spooky feeling. Damn, I wish I could write like that. When I write 2x5 they just end up sweet and happy, I never manage to reach a deep like this.

I love how Duo could feel the voices coming. He said something like ‘can you hear them coming?’ and I swear, I almost did. Ever thought about giving this an epilogue? I’m a bit curious to know how Duo lived with his condition… or no, wait, you said that the voices never came back there in the end. Ok, never mind then, I’m just sad because the story is over. But thank you for a fantastic story that I will re-read over and over again.

Oh- P.S or something. You mentioned something about wanting to see Wufei in drag in one of you author notes, just wanted to let you know that I have a fiction like that :) Or more exactly, he wears a Lolita dress in one chapter (Fiction -Normal People)

Um, I think that was it. Have a nice day :)

/in2lalaland
Ryutana chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
But I /like/ Doc. Quack. That would'a been funny! Poor Duo! I love this story so far, can't wait to read more!
DevilsDarlingDaughter666 chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
Hey I was wandering if you would be able to try my idea that I had while reading your story? I really loved it and would like to see what fasinating things you could come up with and I wouldn't mind being suprised either.
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
Yeah! Lacuna Coil! It's weird, As soon as I got the second CD, I lost the first and the exact same thing happened with my evanecence CDs... *Confusion and baffle* Anyway, I really do love this story. For some strange reason I feel that Duo's psychological condition was played down for some reason. I mean, he was let out after only a week... Oh, whatever, it doesn't matter. Don't worry, just yesterday I got yelled at my mom for pointing out every single illogical and contradiction in the movie we were watching. y'know "OH, COME ON! Considering the force of blahblah and the yadayada, John Doe would have been dead a long time ago" and "What the hell is that!That's totally irrational!" yeah. Hmm. Dunno what I was trying to prove by telling you all that, but y'know, I'm a happy babbler. Lord of Useless Information and all that jazz. Ok,

Rock & Roll,

Lacuna
reikoyazumi chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
Aw.

It ended happily! Gotta get my little fix of fluff n stuff once a day, or the Gods only know what may happen!

I beleive this comment number four? You have been on the receiving end of three whole quarters of my comments!

Sadly, now I have a massive urge to go and work on my own stories, or read more of yours. Normally, this is a welcome urge, but today I have an essay on Aristotle to write, a biology lab report to work on and mucho revision for my upcoming Psychology test to do.

Ack, but I wish there were more hours in the day! Either that, or I want a timeturner or Bernard's watch.

Damnandblastit! It's gone nine. I have to go essaying... but fear not! I shall return for more ficcage as soon as I can!

Your ever adoring fan and slightly unhinged randomer,

Liz
reikoyazumi chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
You used Doctor Quack! Yay! I am now your obsessed fangirl and you will probably have a number of reviews from me by the end of this. See? You have received comment the third AND comment the second! Go you!
reikoyazumi chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Hey!

I just stumbled across this fic, and loved it from the first word. Well, almost, as I beleive the first word was from Evanescence... (love that song, so beautiful.)

Anyway, the reason I wanted to comment on this chapter was because of the wonderful way you are dealing with Duo's manic depression. As someone with a manic depressive brother, and depressive tendencies myslef, I constantly have to deal with misunderstandings and the various stigmas that come attached to the conditions. I would like to thank you for writing this so beautifully, and explaining it so well.

On a lighter note, as my brother is not doing to well at the mo, so talking about him is hard, I want to say how much I enjoy your writing. As soon as I am finished with this fic, I am so going to read everything you've written! Except maybe the ones for fandoms that I don't know...

Keep writing! You have received my second review ever, by the way. Feel special! I really should review more.

Loves and other such things,

Liz
cjmarie chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
I have read this story from beginning to end in one sitting, and it is not a story I would normally read, as I generally prefer to avoid the deeply psychological fics - better for my own mental health _

But this is...incredible. This is the most accurate portrayal of a deep mental disorder such as manic depression/mania I have read in a very long time. I have fought my own manic depression and my own "voices" for a long time, amongst other things. Still am. I have been in mental hospitals and under all sorts of psychiatric treatment. And I have seen truly pathetic and failed attempts at writing a fic along those lines. It is difficult to attempt, and even harder to achieve, but you have done a truly incredible job.

Keep writing - you are extremely talented! _
Me chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Hi, I just wanted to give u a sugary boost for ur day... So he's a little flame and have a nice hot marshmellow...

Love Me XoXoXoXoXo
me-chan chapter 16 . 5/18/2006
beautiful
Nara Merald chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
Wow, very cute ending, though its hard to imagine a total 'happily ever after' scene here...