Reviews for Onward
YesMadamePresident chapter 9 . 3/13/2021
Amazing! It's just like Lucien to hurt himself the first day back on the job. Everything about this is perfectly adorable. I love all nine of these chapters, great job!
YesMadamePresident chapter 8 . 3/13/2021
Yesss Lucien and Matthew are the best of friends! I'm so glad he apologized, genuinely. And asked Matthew to be his best man! Love
YesMadamePresident chapter 7 . 3/13/2021
Aww, the fact that he felt the need to ask for confirmation that she loved him. And of course she does! But he needed to hear it. A painful episode indeed, but a wonderful chapter.
YesMadamePresident chapter 6 . 3/13/2021
This is such a precious, fluffy scene between the two of them, but you also show that Lucien is thinking about the affidavit and feeling guilty. Great chapter!
YesMadamePresident chapter 5 . 3/13/2021
Jean is so sweet! It's lovely that she chose to respond to his irritability with love and tenderness
YesMadamePresident chapter 4 . 3/13/2021
Oof, Lucien is making the wrong decision here. But I like the way you show his thought process. It makes a lot of sense.
YesMadamePresident chapter 3 . 3/13/2021
Ahhhhh Lucien and Jean are too cute! And I love Charlie - nope didnt hear a thing!
YesMadamePresident chapter 2 . 3/13/2021
I love how respectful Lucien is! He's willing to wait for her forever if that's what it takes. Also I just love that Jean told him about her almost going to his room. Such a great missing scene!
YesMadamePresident chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
This is so cute! I love that they told Cec, plus how happy he was for them. Adorable!
MissusH chapter 2 . 5/5/2020
Whoa buddy!
pumpkinspicelove chapter 9 . 8/29/2019
I enjoyed the way you filled in the gaps with these stories. Very sweet and humorous, too. About time these characters had some happiness!
Grilledcheesebandit chapter 9 . 7/25/2019
I Really enjoyed this! Thank you
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 9 . 2/28/2019
This makes me want to rewatch series 5 again! So lovely! Thanks for sharing! xoxoxo
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 3 . 2/28/2019
What wonderful after scenes! Well done!
seven dragons chapter 9 . 1/14/2019
This is such a fun chapter. I love the conversation between Matthew and Lucien in the car.