Reviews for Spider-Quirk
Torhelm chapter 6 . 2/12
This story went to absolute shit. Giving up his suit? What a dumbass. Karen could literally be his only hope to get back to his universe and he just gives it away willingly. He could've easily made money and kept up his vigilantisism with his intelligence, there was no need for you to use his homelessness as an excuse to give up literally everything he has. You reverted his age to 14 when he's actually 17, so why does he act like he's 12?
Hey man just came to say I hope you add more to this story. It's well written and original compared to the rest in this crossover
Fredward1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2023
How lazy to say that they didn’t know that his grenades did that. That’s some shit writing. In canon, all might knew exactly what they were.
Fredward1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2023
I can never understand why you are so hypocritical to allow Bakugo to use his grenades yet take away the web shooters.
Fredward1 chapter 4 . 12/27/2023
Dude, you need to go back and fix this shit. Almost every other sentence where someone’s name is mentioned it’s not there. Like literally the name is not there it’s just a blank spot. Just a space.
artem-abramov-2004 chapter 2 . 10/23/2023
I know it's been a long time, but please can you move Eddie Brock and Venom into this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2023
CONTINUE!PLEASE DEAR GOD PLEASE!THIS IS THE BEST BNHA /spiderman CROSSOVER I'VE EVER SEEN AND READ
Pistolpete chapter 10 . 8/17/2023
Really hope you get back to this, really like this story and how you did it. Definitely the best Spider man Crossover story out there in my opinion :)
lycnt chapter 10 . 8/7/2023
This was a great read, it's a shame you don't update more.
If this story would have some romance, I really hope it wasn't gonna be with uraraka, kendo would be ok, and I feel like nejire wold be great. Even Rumi if she was younger. The point is, someone with a stronger personality.
Blue-Happens chapter 10 . 8/5/2023
it's been a few years since you last updated, so I'm gonna assume you dropped it, but what you have here already is fun!

Peter's reaction to the transmigration to bnha seems very realistic!other than the time you said he left mcu cannon, he did just lose a fight against thanos, he probably would have been a bit more flustered or ptsd, but getting on with it to what you want to write is good too)

wish you luck with whatever you're doing these days
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2023
Can’t wait to see more of this. This is bound to be good stories 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝟯
Mother of Quirks chapter 8 . 7/16/2023
bruh, this no support gadget shit is really starting to annoy me, cause if you think about it, they think peter's quirk is spider, and that it hasn't fully developed yet so hes compensating it with technology, so if you think about it, thats like preparing for something that will eventually happen, which they should promote, thats the point of teaching, preparing your students for the future.

and if they are so bothered about using support gadget then that means kaminari cant use his communicator in any exercise, definitely not in the usj incident cause hes quirk is generating electricity not communicating.

Katsuki shouldn't have his grenade gauntlets cause its not his quirk.

Aoyama also shouldn't be able to use he's belt cause they are training him to use his quirk. so he shouldn't need that, after all they are gonna teach him how to train and properly use his quirk right? so why would he need the belt? its like using a support gadget to train how to shoot webs and swing on it when your quirk still hasn't fully developed.
Mother of Quirks chapter 7 . 7/16/2023
its 50 meters
Mother of Quirks chapter 6 . 7/16/2023
bruh? what about aoyama? hes gadget isn't a part of his quirk?
1,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »