Reviews for The Trader's Wife
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Visiting old stories I never read before I became interested in Stargate fan fiction. Enjoyed very much and going onto part 2.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oups... An unfinished one? *snif*
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this story!
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It finished there? Aww what? Such a decent au! Pity it stopped there!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I really liked this story. If there's anything I the least negative I could say is that it seemed to speed by very quickly; I would have liked the story to last longer. But it was great while it lasted. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! Will there be a sequel?
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Sam's and Jack's wedding scene was beautifully written and one of the best I've read. Ever.

I wish you were writing Sam and Jack Ship post Threads. We Shippers are hungry for a resolution and looks like the fanfic writers not TPTB will deliver to us.
AngusH chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is a really nice story. The idea is clever, the writing funny and dramatic in turns and it has a nice ending. I enjoyed reading it very much.
mary fraser chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Whoohoo what a great read,the plot was perfect and i loved the wedding part so romantic but you will have to do a follow up to let us know what happens you have left it with so many possible plots.

mary xx
Judi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
There is more, right? This is so good nad over too soon. Please, please, please add more chapters.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That was an excellent story. It was well written.
Heidiweidel chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
What an interesting way to take the characters. I really like the idea of the bonding ritual and armbands. Such an interesting way to connect them. I also read the entire series of sequels - kept me glued to my computer for hours. Very original, making them traders. And neat how they get to fight the Goa'uld ultimately, too. Too bad they couldn't let Daniel in on the plan, though. I like the sub-plot with Daniel and Hailey, too. Never thought of that one. Thanks for another entertaining story.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
this is amazing, I love it!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This story should definetly be continued. I love it and any shipper would to.
ednyadove chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
This is such a neat story. I hope that there is more to it.