Reviews for Harbinger of Doom
Guest chapter 12 . 19h
This is just awsome, I was at the edge fanboying
ahsoei chapter 12 . 6/9
I believe you should add some Slice of Life spices into this story, show off a bit more of Doom Slayer's kind/gentle side.
ZeroSpearow chapter 12 . 6/7
this is the best dxd fanfic of the year so far
ayatoamagiri3425 chapter 12 . 6/2
Nice chapter
Hello I read all of your Bayformers rewrite stories and loved them. I was hoping if you could do an Altered fanfic rewrite of the Michael Bay Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies someday
ahsoei chapter 4 . 5/31
Just saying, Asia shouldn not even be alive to speak
LoneWanderer823 chapter 12 . 5/30
Love it, can't wait to see more.
Sci-Fi Guy 22 chapter 12 . 5/30
Glad to see you're continuing this man, such a cliffhanger to end with lol.
doomfan chapter 12 . 5/30
this is not doom, more like parody
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 12 . 5/30
Still playing with your prey, as always. You know, grandpa Keen would be disappointed with the lack of technological projects that you are doing. Like seriously? Still sticking with the old guns? Commander Keen would've made a new set from the scraps of your present weapons. At least build a hip firing Autocannon that can shoot like a Minigun.

Yeah, like a Doomslayer personal "GAU-88 Avenger" use weapon.

Anyway, hello Author, welcome back dude. I do like the idea of the Slayer being aloof and too concentrated on anything that he can't notice any affection being directed at him. This is a perfect set-up for him because once he sticks with one, he'll never be going to any direction.

In order for Slayer to get a harem, he'd have to unexpectedly face the reality of him taking multiple or there would've been wars created because of his indecision.

I also feel disappointed that the Excalibur didn't do anything to him other than make him remember. Maybe the blade reforms as the impurities that these people here tried to reforge the Excalibur gets destroyed?

Because while it is subtle, Doom does explore souls. Example of it being the souls of the Sentinel Soldiers handing Doomslayer some stuff. Artoria may come back and reform the blade as a soul so Doom Slayer could use it. He did create the thing, and the intended owner is dead so he technically owns it.

Besides, the Sentinel Army would've found him anyway. Might as well "conquer" the planet and add it to the many list of worlds under Sentinel rule.
kukuhimanpr chapter 12 . 5/30
advanced ai can mimic human behaviour by imitating the tone and expression after training themselves by lots of sampling. so i had 0 doubt that vega is able to mimic any human expressions and tone due to how advanced and experienced he is. vega would probably use a lot of irritated tones and even expletives at the numerous derp stuff the dxd world throw at him.
GodAxe chapter 5 . 5/30
okay thats a fair reason to olay along. Was wondering why he didbt just kill them all, but while he would be fine from the repercussions, umanity likely wouldnt be okay with od dead and other Pantheons having an interest in Doom Slayer
Zabaniya chapter 12 . 5/29
Since this is set prior to Doom Eternal, i question if its still Davoth who is the main bad guy since he is the Dark Lord.
DarkAres12 chapter 12 . 5/29
I read this again after a long time and years ago it was quite cool and incredible but now it just cringes
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 12 . 5/29