Reviews for Harbinger of Doom
kukuhimanpr chapter 12 . 5/30
advanced ai can mimic human behaviour by imitating the tone and expression after training themselves by lots of sampling. so i had 0 doubt that vega is able to mimic any human expressions and tone due to how advanced and experienced he is. vega would probably use a lot of irritated tones and even expletives at the numerous derp stuff the dxd world throw at him.
GodAxe chapter 5 . 5/30
okay thats a fair reason to olay along. Was wondering why he didbt just kill them all, but while he would be fine from the repercussions, umanity likely wouldnt be okay with od dead and other Pantheons having an interest in Doom Slayer
Zabaniya chapter 12 . 5/29
Since this is set prior to Doom Eternal, i question if its still Davoth who is the main bad guy since he is the Dark Lord.
DarkAres12 chapter 12 . 5/29
I read this again after a long time and years ago it was quite cool and incredible but now it just cringes
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 12 . 5/29
It's been so long
shadowlord4.js chapter 12 . 5/29
Glad to see you're still working on this story! I had all but given up hope for it to be continued! Another great chapter, can't wait to see when you'll start adding in more of the Doom weapons and items, it'll be good to see the soul cube in use again.
theunissenjo98 chapter 12 . 5/29
Great chapter once again
So glad to see this story isn't discontinued
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 5/29
Awesome chapter
frankieu chapter 12 . 5/29
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun to see this back in action
Clown2107 chapter 12 . 5/29
I remember that in the past I had already assumed that this story was dead, but I am surprised that this is still being updated. Since in most cases, when an author stops updating a story for more than a year, it is already classified as a dead story.

I feel like it would have been more epic if the Slayer had destroyed Excalibur using just one of his fists; something like a Blood Punch.

I was indifferent to the deaths of Freed and Kokabiel, since no one is going to miss them, especially the first one, because that character was an annoying being.

If you are going to expand the Slayer's arsenal, I would advise you to wait until you know about the supposed new Doom that is going to be announced; and according to sources, it will be located in a more medieval theme, and I assume that melee weapons could be implemented in that game.
Stratos263 chapter 12 . 5/29
Oh no more demons are here but they are screwed
Goonies117 chapter 12 . 5/29
Awesome chapter but there's one thing I got to say rip and tear, riptear, riptear
icream3435 chapter 12 . 5/29
welcome back!
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 12 . 5/29
Aw yea, time to REALLY start killing demons.
curlyboy01 chapter 12 . 5/29
Man this update was nice to read I’m so glad to see it back!
711 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »