Reviews for Harbinger of Doom
primalparadox chapter 6 . 12/12/2022
I apologise for my earlier comment, you seem to be aware of alot of lore I've never heard of and having looked at several dozen other books based around DOOM yours is by far the best I've seen on this site.
primalparadox chapter 3 . 12/12/2022
Dude, why are you shitting on the Doomslayer?
He IS his personality and you've removed it and given some douche his gear, WTF.
Clown2107 chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
You know, if this story had continued, as I would have liked Doomguy to get hold of the True Longinus, that is, the Spear of Destiny, not to mention that in the past B.J used the spear to kill a being that was known as the "Angel of Death".
The Eschaton chapter 11 . 11/5/2022
I like it better when Vega was the Father. Please don't follow that part of the story line. Then again, who in here cares about the plot anyway, right?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2022
This is just a SI with Doomguy as the basis. "Say hello to my little friend" really? Does that seem like something the Doom Slayer would bother with? He'd just kill them all instead of wasting time talking, which he doesn't do anyways. Gonna stop here
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2022
Hum
Neat
nanashihaisha chapter 11 . 7/15/2022
Hope to see more
teamo12peri chapter 1 . 7/7/2022
klexxsnyg think you're funny you ugly little bitch who lives in his mom's basement wanking to gay orn all day
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 11 . 6/17/2022
Nice! Also, good on you for focusing more on plot, less on titties. Show was over the top about that aspect...
Testarossacain chapter 3 . 5/27/2022
This isnt a Doom Story, rather an SI with Doomguy's arsenal and powers as a Sacred Gear.
He dont even act like himself.
Relying on others? He tore people apart.
Cautious? This is a guy who dives in Demonic Moshpit without a single thought. He got nerfed for the sake of plot convinience. You should have mafe him SI, not literally Doomguy its just messing with his image of aggression and Chadness.

Even crackversions are much well done in terms of making Doomguy more like Doomguy.

This is just practically SI.
Sorry, wont bother another boring SI dressed as an amazing character.
curlyboy01 chapter 11 . 5/20/2022
Wish you would update this
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2022
Really enjoyed this fic, laughed my head off at the Doom Pool bit
Axccel chapter 8 . 5/16/2022
He should have refused to play along and call Sirzechs out. It is IMPOSSIBLE that Sirzechs didnt' already know the truth about Kuroka's situation from the very beginning. The only thing in his favor is that, if I remember correctly, he did indeed bring down the hammer on the devils who participated in the nekomata genocide and tried to save them. Regardless, it is not believable that there was no investigation.
Axccel chapter 7 . 5/16/2022
They're damn lucky she's not a rabbit.
Axccel chapter 3 . 5/16/2022
Honestly, he should have killed them on the spot. By threatening him for being a strong human outside of their control, from his perspective it would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are a threat to humans. If they were not, they would have no problem with a strong human not being controlled by them. Instead, they threatened to kill him if they didn't get whatever it was they want. So, either A) they intend harm to the humans and see him as a potential obstacle or otherwise a problem to that, or B) they are so egotistical that they're a threat to everyone around them anyway. Even though we the audience know that it's C) they're just that stupid, he doesn't know that.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »