Reviews for My Little Man
Azn-Wemo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw, this was one of the sweetest James/Harry fics ever. I really loved it!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
awwww..this was so incredibly sweet! (:
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I loved it.

It was so warm. I really don't know any other way to describe it, but warmth. James is so caring and soft and he fits so perfectly with this story and the dialogue that you've wrote for him. It's an sbolute movie moment that would just take your breath away.

When I was first reading it, I was quipping at little things, like how I don't think you should've used a, "!", how I didn't really like James' middle name, and how James shouldn't have let out an "EW" because it takes away from the story.

As I continued reading this, everything - the whole moment - fell into place and it was just perfect. You've thought of so much to say and I really love how James talked to his son or so many things. I loved how he mentioned Quidditch and houses and being respectful to people; mentioning Dumbledore and Voldemort - that is SO HUGE.

I really like this story and I would really love to continue reading your writings. Keep it up - I'm planning on sticking around if all your stories are this good... ;)

~Secret Storywriter~
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Totally sweet bonding moment between James and Harry.
Jayne Foyer chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This makes me hate Voldemort even more than anything in the books.

Thank you for this. The world needs more baby Harry. :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw, like you said, this was a very very cute story. It would be so cute if James had said something to Harry like, hair gel does no good, then you go to Harry at school and he is 15 years old. Then Ron says if your hair wont lie flat then just put some gel in it. Then Harry say, nah that does nothing. Then Ron say, how do you know. And Harry thinks it over, knowing he never tried it before, and wonders how does he know. I have no idea he tells Ron. Don't you think that would be so cute. I loved the way you did it too. Sorry for my rant, you just gave me the idea and I wanted to spill it. Later dude.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aww.
poweroverbirds chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aww, that was a really nice read. I needed something like this to make me smile and it did!

Very loevely, really.
BratPrincess-187 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
so cute!
Psygirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Aw such a cute fic! It is so bittersweet...the dreams that James had for his son and never being able to see him.

sniff! Adorable! A great fic.
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was such a sweet little fic!

After reading this, I've really realized how much has changed from the Potters between the time in which your fic takes place (Harry is two months old) and when he is a year old - it almost made it all a little melancholy for me - like when James mentions Wormtail as being their friend and all *pout* *sniff*

Anyhow - you did a wonderful job with this story! I really loved it!

-Michelle
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
are you mad? making such a beautiful story like that? well, it was just great, grand, perfect! loved it!
Elfendork chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
DAMN U PETTIGREW! One can only imagine how Harry's life would be if his parents hadn't died. He would be so loved.. :) This is so cute. Love it. )
InfernoWing chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw! Snuggly warm-fuzzies! This was so sweet...
Rose13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
that is the cutest story I have ever read on fanfiction!