Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
Qrozo chapter 9 . 5/31
Great story...I do like the line of that but I totally forgot if there was description about his weapons but I totally forgot... and with three scythes I suggest an o ale with him going zoro on someone lmao
Fyi chapter 9 . 5/3
Interesting premise, but I think this site now has a tag for Maria in the form of "M. Calavera", just for your benefit.
Duuuuude loving this _ Cant wait for more XD
Dragon Bone Z chapter 3 . 4/18
What you said makes total sense. What was once a cool palette swapped Vergil has turned into an angsty, obsessive pervert. A shame. And they still claim to follow Monty's notes.
Dragon Bone Z chapter 1 . 4/18
It is a wee bit considering how a mere child would follow a stranger so willingly. Even if it's an old lady.
Rakkis3059 chapter 9 . 4/6
I love these short little fights. Great job.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 9 . 4/5
Nice!
Svenion chapter 1 . 4/4
i love this already if for no other reason than he won't be using crocea mors.
AsashiOfSapphire chapter 9 . 4/4
Wonder how that'll go now they've seen her...?
Biboop chapter 1 . 4/4
There is absolutely no mention of Saphron (not Safffron use google ffs) or any of Jaune's siblings being trained, just like there is absolutely no mention of their dad being a huntsman (he is stated to be a hero, which means everything from soldier to huntsman to explorer to whatever). It's sad that a story with correct grammar has such a stupid unnecessary gimmick in its first chapter. If you wanted to go with the huntsman father you could have just said that he didn't want his children to get into such a dangerous career and that he tried his best to destroy his children's romanticized version of being huntsmen, and that Jaune who really wanted it came to clash with him.
On the other hand, with stupid choices like these you will get all the emo teens who maybe got tired of "Lord Hadrian Potter Black God of Death Creator of Harems and Basher of Weasleys and Dumbledore", so congrats I guess.
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 4/3
That was outstanding I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
38Solaire38 chapter 9 . 4/3
Great chapter, I really like how your wrote both the fight scenes and the dialogue between the characters. Keep up the good work!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 9 . 4/3
Excellent update thank you
chm01 chapter 9 . 4/3
For some reason I picture Joan as ruler (jean d'arc) from fate apocrypha
4597boss chapter 9 . 4/3
wow, that's all I can say.