Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
Rakkis3059 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I love this idea. I agree with your sentiments about his family too. From the episode its clear he has a strong loving relationship with Saffron. I am looking forward to where you take this. I think the pairing you have in mind will be fun too. I dont see ... "Fallen Knight" (that is what am I going to call them untill someone comes up with something better) ...taken seriously very often.

I look forward to more.
Raidentensho chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
holy crap, this sound truly awesome! hmm I do wonder if Jaune's semblance is canon, if so then he is perfect to guard the maidens cause he can power them up further which is needed to counter something like the dragon/wyvern. hmm, I do wonder if his sword will be used for material or his sword can separate into the twin hand scythes, then into the double ended spear, then a full scythe. looking forward to seeing more. until then, later!
boojaba chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I am VERY on board with this. Thank you for making this
SrChangeling1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Interesing.
Bluejack83 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Ooooooooh I am getting good vibes from this story already! Not to be annoying, but please update whenever you can. This is the first new story in months that I’m excited for and it has such a good, and even canonically grounded premise too. Can’t wait for more
Master DK chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
YES like this start!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
You have my attention. I'd like to see how this goes
77coke chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Ya Jaune canon family is the worse. I do like the story idea
Thedarkness1996 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
This is awesome I absolutely love that you made jaune the apprentice of Maria and that you are having jaune’s design and fighting style be similar to death from darksiders I also like that you are going to pair jaune with amber keep up the awesome work and keep being awesome! :)
Drakonslayer21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
You have my attention your really going to make the rwby votes hard
Baron Bolt chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I hope he gets her weapon as well as mode Like Hidan from Naruto(the 3rd scythe could be similar to a chain scythe in case he runs out of ammo with the gun.) I wonder with her training changes his personality which might change his semblance to a more offensive. Like a Karnack(Inhumans) seeing weak points or a teleportation that allows him to quickly get in and out of trouble. Some ideas to possibly shift his character. In combat more serious and dangerous but outside more like the cannon Jaune. A nice idea can't wait for more.
SomberFlight chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Definitely keeping an eye on this one. And while i'll agree with the others and say it could be just a bit longer and slower plot-wise... the premise is interesting. I'd like to see it continued.
Beast of Burden chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I like this idea. With Jaune having no prior training and what might seem like a placeholder weapon in his sword and shield that has no additional functions, he’s such a blank slate when it comes to training and weapons. This could be really cool.
Jack Lycan chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Please update this soon because this idea is unique and I think you're the very first to try it.
Keep being awesome
SaurusRock625 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
This'll be interesting, to say the least.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »