Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
Austin chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Ok nice chapter though question in maria's training will jaune see the ugliness of the world if he travels with Maria.
Plus what of the rest of the arc family? Will they be making appearances soon too? Or no not yet.
Also will the age difference between jaune and amber be there or will it be changed where say amber is a couple years older than jaune.
Another is of bashings who is gonna be bashed is it gonna be Weiss schnee, blake, or someone else.
Another question will there be more stories coming up such as Godzilla due to the new king of the monsters coming up because I honestly can see jaune being a ghidorah faunas with an attitude of tywin Lannister as he pulls his own rains of castamere.
Good luck onto the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
MidKnightMoonglow99 chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
I want to like this story... but I honestly feel it’s a tad bit rushed. Not in written poorly, the writings good. I feel its getting into the plot to early, like we’re just been tossed into the story with the most minimal details. I get it we don’t know everything, story wise yet for the Arc’s... but still I just wish for a bit more depth.
Maybe when more chapters come out I’ll be more happy with it.
Keep up the good work. No matter what I said, it’s still a good concept and has all the things I could ask for.
Good luck.
Achernot chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Well, plus for the idea. I hope you will finish this story (your other stories are rather...,..um... unfinished).
On the other hand, I would like you to think about cloak (going with the scythe and cloak theme) and Corvo's mask (I think it looks better {personal opinion} and is made from metal so it will not braeak as easily as Maria's mask) for Jounes outfit.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Definitely got me hooked can't wait for more
Jauneforever chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Looking forward to seeing where this goes. I hope to see Jaune call Maria to Beacon once he meets Ruby and letting Ruby actually know what her eyes are capable of.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12