Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
4597boss chapter 9 . 4/3
wow, that's all I can say.
hnh058513 chapter 9 . 4/3
So like Clark's Semblance from the RWBY/DC crossover Comics
ZBGaming chapter 8 . 3/8
Wow go weiss! Daddy's little girl turned informant for the Happy Hunters didn't see that coming. But its a welcomed surprise.
WOOOO! ITS GO TIME!
Jake chapter 8 . 2/15
Story’s good I check back in every now and again to see if you’ve uploaded wish you would be more often but good job
God I wish you updated more often, but still yay.
Rakkis3059 chapter 8 . 1/26
Great chapter. I really love your Adam here. And what Weiss is doing. Great job adding the later season characters to the early parts of the story.

I am actually hoping to maybe see Adam and Weiss get together as a couple in your story. A slow burn relationship that starts with them both bashing on Gele.
Wishfull-star chapter 8 . 1/25
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe, for a team I'd love to see Ruby, Ren, Nora and Weiss:)
EJHowell chapter 8 . 1/25
Good chapter I like the bit with Weiss and I quite enjoyed Jaune and Adam's antics.
JohnBarry chapter 8 . 1/25
I love how you wrote Weiss in this. She was fearful of Adam's brand, but she was more enraged that someone would brand someone else in the first place. I could definitely see Adam being slightly hostile towards her until he sees the news. Then they might form a somewhat friendship with traded barbs.
ChrisCage75 chapter 8 . 1/24
This is very different then what I'm used to. And I really like it.! Keep up the good work can't wait for more.

PS I want to see more of Amber manhandling jaune but she did in front of Oz. that was hilarious to me
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 1/24
Finally..useful semblance are useful!
Jack Redhawke chapter 5 . 1/24
A decent story, moves a bit fast and has some spelling and grammar issues but i like this a lot. Also saw your art for jaunes casual clothes and Holy fuck he dapper as hell, the outfit is incredible and the artwork is beautiful man
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 1/24
niice
Sheploo chapter 8 . 1/24
'No-surrender' Tarkin fucked up Adams face? Always have been an unfeeling fuck...
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »