Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
4597boss chapter 8 . 1/24
oh boy.
38Solaire38 chapter 8 . 1/24
Nice chapter, I like how you handled Weiss and Adam's interaction and Weiss's reaction. Keep up the good work!
Jack Lycan chapter 8 . 1/24
Hehehehe I really like how you made Weiss in this story and hopefully she and Adam can do some bonding and either become friends or something more.
Keep being awesome
NinjaFang1331 chapter 8 . 1/24
Excellent work and I like how you made Weiss personality
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2020
Hey bro this story looks like it has a lot of potential and so far your doing pretty good and I’m excited to see where you go with it so I wish you good luck and to have a good day
Sansman212 chapter 7 . 12/1/2020
...I've been wondering when this would update...welp...can't wait to see Jaune and the others kick ass and maybe see Jaune face off against his sister and...I hope he terns her around for the better.
CosmicBeing chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
Still boring.
Majin Othinus chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
MOAR!
Animortal28 chapter 7 . 11/22/2020
Whooooo new chapter
briskpillow642 chapter 7 . 11/22/2020
Wow I completely forgot about this fic. Saw it updated reread it and remembered how good it is! Can't wait till the next chapter! Also I love the idea of Adam being a good (maybe decent) guy in this scenario, not many fanfics like to play around with characters like this. My only thing is if Miltia will come back and join the group or stay at the club, and if she will still on par with her sister since Mel is going to get a huge power boost compared with what we say in the trailer/show.
Wishfull-star chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
Lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
turbomagnus chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
I wonder; there's Jaune, Adam, Amber and Melanie... so, Team JAAM?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
So glad to see a new chapter I cannot wait for more of this
NinjaFang1331 chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
Excellent update thank you and I like how things are playing out
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
WOOOO! Excited that this returned and congrats to you and your wife _ wishing you guys the best
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »