Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
Rebmul chapter 7 . 11/21/2020
i wonder if his sister will be as bad as he thinks or if she will try and make amends
CosmicBeing chapter 6 . 10/9/2020
Hopefully this is on the list to be updated.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 6 . 7/13/2020
Update this story soon please.
Wishfull-star chapter 6 . 5/26/2020
This story is amazing and I can't wait for whatever happens next:) stay safe
iceprince23 chapter 6 . 3/11/2020
please continiou this is awosome
Jlargent chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
Maria has a character tag for awhile so you can add her now.
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 6 . 11/15/2019
Well that was absolutely boring.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2019
I agree with everyone else, Yang gets away with so much shit, but than again so does the others, in fact the only person who doesn't is Jaune, even when he didn't really do anything wrong, but apparently bad flirting and not wanting help when it's forced on to you is worse than all the horrible shit everyone else did.
Rakkis3059 chapter 6 . 11/12/2019
Yay update. I love where you are going with this. I am a little sad to see the twins seperated but oh well. The story must be told. And it is awesome.
Joe chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
Updated this but not the son of the moon fanfic?
Longfang dark chapter 6 . 11/6/2019
Hello mr boar i would like ive enjoyed your stories and jope that you update some of the older ones.

Well what ive been wanting to ask is, could you use the redesign outfit for adam from the mobile game?

Its pretty awesome and i think youd like it too, and i know you already decided on his garb already but its just an idea.

P.s. thank you for deciding to take yang and blake down a few pegs in this story, this never seems to happen unless its an only male or reader story
GunBlade2021 chapter 6 . 11/6/2019
Hi there

Very unique case of Adam being a huntmen.

Keep up the great writing!
AxDevilman chapter 6 . 11/5/2019
Why one of the twins? Why not Vernal?
geddiep91 chapter 6 . 11/5/2019
Good so far keep up the great work
chm01 chapter 6 . 11/4/2019
Why do I get the feeling that Pyrrha is going to be a problem in Jaune's ass, In more ways than one, I was think of maybe Joan managing to convince her that if her brother does as he is told, maybe he could end up with her, he does need to pass on the name after all, and seeing that at least Astrid can't beat him, someone like the invincible girl might be able to.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »