Reviews for Second coming of the Reaper
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
WOOOOO! XD Loving this. Nice build up with the characters. Now this adam i like
Greer123 chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Looks like Adam got a chance at redemption.
rbvictor chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Great chapter, keep up the great work
ArtanisRose chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Ooooo, Adam as a potential good guy? I don't think I have ever seen that happen.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Excellent update
77coke chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
Amber is moving up in the badass scale
Abbadon44 chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
Hope to see more from this. Like the direction it has.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2019
Continiou this story is awosme please
Firefang099 chapter 4 . 8/23/2019
And somehow I already hate "this" Amber just because of this entire chapter...
Shonisto chapter 4 . 8/23/2019
ooh I like, we rarely see any Adam redemption stories, definitely wanna see how this pans out.
Wolveblade chapter 4 . 8/21/2019
Illia would be a good fit for the team as Amber said she was looking for people to help prevent a similar ambush. Who better the a chameleon faunus that used to be a spy for the whitefang in Atlas. A spy specializes in info and ambushes.

As for Amber's semblance, how about Compound. Each consecutive strike onto the same surface in a row (with her hands/melee weapon) increase the amount of damage given. It both powerful and yet also gas a limitation. Plus most wouldn't expect it from a girl that is most like a Dust Caster of sorts.
Rakkis3059 chapter 4 . 8/21/2019
Good chapter. I loved watching Amber push Ozpin around. I also really like what you are doing with Adam. Dont let all the hate that I fear will come to you for giving him a redemption story keep you from continuing to write this tale.

I am also pretty sure I know who Morrigan really is. But I dont want to say here and spoil it for thoae who didnt catch it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2019
Just something to note in reply to you calling Jaunes semblance “supportive”. He is capable of amplifying the capabilities of his own Aura as well. This was seen in forever fall against Cardin, and it was confirmed by Miles as Jaune unconsciously using his semblance to enhance the Defensive properties of his Aura. Seeing as there’s no proof indicating otherwise, I believe this can be done With his auras offensive capabilities as well
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2019
Yeah the white fang betrayal was stupid as hell but not a deal breaker yet.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2019
here it comes like in dancing with tigers jaune and adam bromance
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »