Reviews for Departures
Lea1985 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I like this story
SailorSilvanesti chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
Exceptionally well written, I was compelled from the first chapter!
Thenidiel chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
Great story - please update!
Aya-Shoru chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Are you still writing for this story? Because it is really, really, good.
Feafea chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
GalynSolo chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
This is a very good and well thought/written story. It's been a while since you've written any, but I hope that you haven't lost all interest and my someday continue it because I would love to read more (it would be amazing if it continued all the way through the fellowships journey).
Why64 chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
So I just happened to stumble upon this story and I must say that I LOVE it! You have great characterization, not making anyone OOC and, of course, I just plain love Legolas, haha.

Apart from a few grammatical mistakes, that we all make, this is an excellent story and I really really hope that you decide to continue it! (...please? lol)
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Hi, Meharet!

I am glad to see this story updated; I had it on my favorite list for so long and had already feared you had abandoned it. And what an update! The concern of Aragorn is beautifully shown, as well as Legolas' stubborn insisting on his strength. There is just one problem with the chapter - it is much too short. More please? Big please with sugar on it?

On another note, two mistakes I noted: 'Golem' - I believe you mean the creature Gollum. And 'Sauroman' is quite a creative combination of Sauron and Saruman, but the name is either Saruman, if you meant the wizard, or Sauron, if you spoke of the Dark Lord. These mistakes did not lessen my enjoyment of the story much, but they were irritating.

But all in all, a great job again! Thank you for updating!

Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Your descriptions are wonderful. The atmosphere and feelings are very well-captured.

Though you did spell something wrong-it's Gollom, not Golem.

Otherwise, I love this story.
TanyaPotter chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
good chatper. realy short though.
TanyaPotter chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
gr8 story! i luv this. plz update soon.
RS chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
I had to stop reading to let you know how much I am enjoying this fic thus far. I am so pleased that I found this. Aragorn struggling with his relationship with Arwen, Arwen's thoughts, Legolas's thoughts...everything about it is wonderful. You get to know the character more so that in the movie..I love the movies don't get me wrong...but this story is more personal. You get into the character's minds and know how they are feeling. Well, just had to let that out. I will continue reading now. You will definitely get a review once I read the rest of the story.

lightning-strikin-witch chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
I hope you know you haven't updated in like... 1 year and um 5 months... ONE YEAR AND FIVE MONTHS! if you haven't noticed it's a pretty long time! I'm getting impatient! Because it's a really good story and i want a update *pouts* - plz update please? You really need to work on when you update.. seriously 1 year and a half
Shadowfax2931 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
wow! Im glad I found this! I love this fic! I really like it how your relate it back to the mellon chronicles! thats awesome and it really shows what legolas is worried about. says here that the chapter title is "mines of moria: part one" does that mean there is going to be more? you should really consider writting the rest of this!

Thanks for the great fic!

Erin chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
This fic has to to be the best canon fic that I have read! Its not just the book but I also enjoy readin parts from the film in such detail and your makin reference to the Mellon Chronicles too.
There bein a part one to Moria leads me to believe that there will be a part two and that this fic will be updated soon...please!