Reviews for Some thoughts on marriage
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Ohh so good and very very well written. I really liked the details and the really daft proposal - it's so sweet! I get so mad watching Ed cos I keep going "Argh! Kiss her stupid boy" but I'm babbling. Great story!

Rosie
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
hi is this a stand alone or a series? if u decide to continue could you email me please so i could read it cos iuts really good.
JC HOYT chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I adore this story, it's so sweet and what a great proposal.
ScottCaan'sChick chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
That was great! The proposal was something Ed would do. It's a very sweet and touching story! :)
1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I think that while this account was extremely endearing, I don't see how parts of it would actually be acted out...it's kind of difficult for me to believe at least that Ed would really propose like that...I mean how you had him propose in the story was cute but I think Ed would have something more over the top; however, it did remind me of Ed in previous episodes (the kmight in shining armor deal). Another point that was very difficult was the whole Carol/Ed living together/sleeping together situation. I just didn't think that Ed was like that...I always thought he was very respectful (I am not sure that is quite the word to describe it). The whole hand on the thy bit was a little bit too much for me too. I thought overall the account was good...I especially liked Ed's dialouge...it really sounded like him and had that cute, immature humor Tom Cavanaugh portrays. Good job!
eccentric chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I love this story, and I'm not even a big Ed/Carol fan!
em chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
That was so cute :)
LadyRogue007 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I like it! Very Sweet :)
lovetowrite390 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Oh my gosh! Love it! Please continue!
Joe Mc Ewing's Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Ohh, that was so cute! I loved it! Very Ed-ish proposal too! You should continue it, because we have a whole summer till "Ed" comes back on!
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
That was absolutly wonderful!

I am really looking forward to updates!