Reviews for Harry and a Vampire
ReviewerPops chapter 22 . 9/11
if it makes you feel any better I often catch myself doing similar with homophones. As well as words like Prologue which has two different spelling with 2 separate meanings and but the same enunciation.

BE TEE DUBS I fully support Harry conquers earth here for the supernatural side of the earth. It would allow you to split it off into other crossovers. Such as a fallout version where 2077 happens as a result of the same reasons but obviously different build ups but includes the youkai and magicals getting caught up in it. Or maybe Earth gets discovered by people from space with star wars or other space related stories and dragged into galactic problems.

Even if he doesn't maybe the dimension barrier (whatever it uses to spit them out at different places) has a hiccup and spits out a traveling Harry, and harem into another universe.
Darknessdawns chapter 22 . 7/19
I was honestly surprised by how well this crossover worked. I loved the Rosario Vampire manga and am definitely addicted to Harry Potter fanfiction, so I decided to give this a try. I also quite enjoyed your story "Ah Screw It!". I really liked how and where this piece started and how it progressed from there. It was amusing to see Harry take the Aono's place within Rosario's storyline. The way things worked out was very similar to the manga. However the addition of Harry's magic and learning he's also an elemental took things in slightly different directions. That was something I enjoyed seeing. I also really liked how Harry's character grew throughout the story. He definitely became a harder person as he was faced with the realities of the Youkai realm and his own elemental identity. Over all I enjoyed this story a great deal. I loved the character growth, the writing was well done, and it was amusing seeing the Rosario manga events happen differently. You also ended this at a good point, though I would have enjoyed seeing how the war worked out. I agree that Harry would have probably ended up having to conquer the world with his loves in the end. Doesn't mean I wouldn't still enjoy reading it. On that note I was a bit disappointed with how simple the whole thing with Alucard went. I was very efficient and honestly well thought out but we lost the big fight between the two. I'm also still very curious about where Harry stands power wise. Perhaps we will learn that if you ever write a part two. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write and share this. It was a wonderful story and I was definitely entertained by it.
Darknessdawns chapter 22 . 7/19
OldSaggyBalls chapter 2 . 7/13
This is pathetic. You're literally stealing the original story and replaced the MC with Harry. Do you know what that means? It means you're an idiot. I already read the original story, dumbass! I don't want to read it again... and if I did, I'd read the original!
Also, you had Harry cast the Imperius, which by the way, takes almost no magical power because it's a MIND ART, you moron! Harry would NOT be exhausted after literally doing nothing! He also didn't order the werewolf to do anything, which was ****ing stupid. The least... THE LEAST... he could have said was 'stop being a pervert' and 'leave us alone'!
Do you even have an original thought in your head? Do you have to steal other people's work and claim it's your own?
I'm not going to bother reading the rest of this crap and I firmly suggest that no one else does, either.
lonestar40k chapter 22 . 7/7
Another excellent story!
Fellbane chapter 4 . 6/3
I take it all back. My life was a lie. Harry casts the AK while being on fire like a BAMF!
Fellbane chapter 3 . 6/3
It’s relatively disgusting how pathetic this Harry is. He is taken out in every single confrontation (at least twice a chapter so far) and seems to purposefully not act against anyone. Harry Potter has always fiercely defended his friends yet this one seems content to allow them to get hurt to protect his flimsy cover, despite his spoken platitudes.

Every single student that acts against him has revealed their true forms yet Harry always hesitates to use any magic until it is too late. Here he is knocked around by a couple of lizard men. How is that even possible for someone with wandless magic strong enough to cast the Imperius on a true werewolf? He killed a 60 foot basilisk with a godsdamned sword when he was twelve for crying out loud!
Belios chapter 21 . 5/18
"Then tell the current most important person in your life about the first most important person in your life." That was a beautiful line.
Belios chapter 20 . 5/18
Very clever way to even the odds against Alucard. The perfect equalizer.
Belios chapter 19 . 5/18
I would like to point out that I was in another country at the time, you can't blame me for this. This is golden writing material.
Belios chapter 18 . 5/18
It's your first day back, says the Driver. Was it always this hectic before I got here, asks Harry? Make sure it doesn't damage my bus, growls the Driver.

Some top quality snark between them, here. I love it.
jimmy.oz chapter 21 . 5/17
Third time reading and still a great story just wish it had another chapter after the next one to where it showed them older and with kids or something. Commented on the last chapter before so it wont let me add another one lol.
jimmy.oz chapter 7 . 5/17
Third time reading this story and still enjoy it a lot.
thomaspheasant chapter 22 . 2/6
An amazing story! please keep writing. I look forward to more!
Diametrik chapter 7 . 2/5
I tried one more chapter, but this was just dumb. First, that yuki-onna almost getting expelled for attacking people was just downright hypocritical by everyone involved. Harry finally deciding to try and reform the school was promising for a direction to take the story, but that reasoning for a harem broke whatever hope I had to continue reading.

"Harry is Kurumu's mate of destiny and she is a succubus, so if you don't love her she'll die" makes sense even if it's a bit forced.

"Lots of other girls like you too, so you need a harem" doesn't make sense. At all. Kurumu is the only succubus here, right? And she's the only one he's the "mate of destiny" of, right? So the other girls won't die if he doesn't love them, right? And there's no reason Kurumu would be harmed if he didn't love the other girls, right?

Seriously, what's going on with this non-existent logic?