Reviews for Harry and a Vampire
EdTheBeast chapter 22 . 7/21
A very great, intriguing story! The Monster World Harry Potter crossover that is an excellent story! A must read for anyone who likes crossovers!
ripper34 chapter 22 . 7/17
Good story
Blueberry Babe chapter 22 . 7/7
Great story. Thanks
Ryuu23 chapter 2 . 6/8
I am disappointed that the story goes linearly with anime. At the same time, Harry is almost as pitiful as Tsukune aono. In fact, even more miserable, since he has magic and, apparently, he has no problems with an impossible magic. And yet, he is constantly saved. The case with a clutter has become better. He got out of this himself. He was pitiful, but coped. I liked it. This is a move forward. But I really do not understand how he can stay in this club. Moreover, I feel sincere disgust for the fact that he did not kill anyone. Especially Gin, who wanted to kill him and rape girls. Others too.
Spazzman29 chapter 22 . 6/8
I still think there was NO reason to add Hermione as she contributed NOTHING. Her mere presence borderline ruined the story for me. I kept reading be I enjoy RV and the good stories for it are either very rare or don't exist.
Monster King chapter 22 . 6/5
Awesome
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 6/3
I hate how you literally forced Hermione into this story, she adds absolutely nothing, I hope she dies.
Spazzman29 chapter 13 . 6/3
I was enjoying this, then you forced Hermione into the story where she is neither wanted nor needed.
Still awesome the second time around!
Uday Sra chapter 22 . 4/13
Awesome
BoredKing chapter 22 . 4/12
I think I said this before (I've read this story a few times now) but all out conquest would be fun to read.
Rairi Valelira chapter 2 . 4/1
Yeah fk off with this bye. Not bad story but why even do this crossover if nothing big has changed from the anime?
Rairi Valelira chapter 1 . 4/1
I thought this would be harry potter more than the vampire anime. If this just follows the stupid original mc personality and stupid plots then goodbye.
Primus2021 chapter 11 . 3/22
I wish you dealt with Hermione a bit differently, maybe have had her under loyalty potions, mind control spells such as the compulsion or the imperious, etc. keyed to Dumbledore, and maybe even Ron, then have Harry and his girls free her from the effects, before adding her to the harem, I would have liked that.
This harry is so pathetic it hurts, maybe don't have him get his ass kicked every chapter dipshit.