Reviews for Harry and a Vampire
redmen6blight chapter 1 . 3/30
Urge to kill rising one of the reasons I hated Tskune was he literally only liked Moka for fake Moka and refused to better was infuriating had hoped that trope would die if different character was in place here is to hoping it changes as it decent story not sure if I would have condensed it as much as you have 22 chapters seens a bit short.
steve chapter 10 . 3/28
weird thought the king of all beasts was a lion.
The tired sythe chapter 5 . 1/31
I am surprised you havent had harry turn anybody into a small animal as punishment hell at one point in your story I was anticipating him turning one of the sexual deviants into a tea cup can you please add a scene in any of your stories of Harry using transfiguration as a punishment please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2023
Copy paste shit what a shit character just swapp8ng tsukune you are disgusting making a kc so weak just die dude
NewMystery356 chapter 22 . 11/30/2023
An amazing story and a wild, wild ride. The harem was actually well-written instead of wanton wish fulfillment, and while it’s been a while since I’ve read the manga, it was a joy to revisit the story with a protagonist who actually had a spine. I’m a little disappointed there wasn’t a summary of the war with the highlights, but all in all I give this a 10/10, and I’m eager to see what else you’ve written.
NewMystery356 chapter 21 . 11/30/2023
Whoops, did they just accidentally “a war”~?
NewMystery356 chapter 20 . 11/30/2023
Fairy Tale’s getting their shit pushed in and I love it~
NewMystery356 chapter 19 . 11/30/2023
Panties into Portkeys. Never heard THAT one before~
NewMystery356 chapter 18 . 11/30/2023
How’d Lingling smuggle her head into Harry’s bag the FIRST time…?
NewMystery356 chapter 17 . 11/29/2023
I love Harry’s clever use of magic in these fights~
NewMystery356 chapter 16 . 11/29/2023
I’m surprised a Vampire Lord of Issa’s caliber could even GET a stroke~
NewMystery356 chapter 14 . 11/29/2023
Was Mizore just waiting in the lake for her CUE~?
NewMystery356 chapter 13 . 11/29/2023
Voldemort strolled into the Great Hall during the divination exam.
No one saw it coming. - HAH!
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 11/29/2023
So Umbridge gets eaten by a spider instead of the centaurs. Nice flex~ Also, Hedwig can teleport? ALSO a nice flex~ The headmaster’s rapport is all a joy to read~
NewMystery356 chapter 11 . 11/29/2023
That’s an interesting take on Lilith’s Mirror. She seems like a fun mascot to have around; maybe she could ride Hedwig into battle~