Reviews for Albus Potter, Classmates and Elves
anon1612 chapter 36 . 10/4
Loving this story, and have been absolutely craving for the updates during all this lockdown and isolationwas just wondering how long until the battle with jezebel?! Can’t wait to see what’s next!
FriendofMolly chapter 28 . 7/9
Jet,
Perhaps Hermione can establish an Elves Union and Dumonds elves will go on strike. What a blockhead. It's amazing how the Magical world is fighting to adapt to our intrusive NoMaj world. Still Magicals resist because so many still think they're superior to Muggles. Well done as far as the programs go. It's truly eye opening.
Good Chapter,
FriendofMolly chapter 27 . 7/3
Jet,
The flow of the chapter and the growth of the characters is so great. The best part is despite some of the opinions of Cleo, all must admit she will rule someday.
FriendofMolly chapter 26 . 6/30
Jet,
I can hear Harry gritting his teeth with all the politics he's forced to play. But he does it well. Part him would probably love to give certain parties a good jolt. Harry's plans for the future when realized bode well for the future of Hogwarts, which will roll to the Ministry, eventually. I can feel all the underlying emotions ebbing and flowing.
FriendofMolly chapter 25 . 6/16
Jet,
This is a good set-up chapter. There so many changes on the horizon. Some that many of the attending Magi are going to fight. It's not always easy to accept the future.
Matt4109 chapter 25 . 6/12
Cool chapter, keep it up, cant wait to see how it goes
Matt4109 chapter 24 . 6/10
Loving the story, keep up the great work! Cant wait to see how it all goes down
Magicabounds chapter 24 . 6/2
Thank you for the new chapter. It's very good. I do miss the rest of the family, yes, I know this is an Albus story. I would like to spend time getting to know Dudley and his family. And Teddy! Bring that child home! Anxiously awaiting for the next chapter. Great job
FriendofMolly chapter 24 . 5/25
Jet,
My heart bleeds for Jane. But landing with the Weasley-Potters is a good start. One of the best things about your stories is that go to places no one else has gone.
FoM
PS You missed the simmer change
boekenworm chapter 1 . 5/21
Hello JetLeBarge,
Great to read your now massive but incredible story. I love how you balance the good and happy times with all that excitement and tension in the whole story. (And now that Albus is at Hogwarts how everything is coming together as well, and I loved seeing how that all worked out so far)

So please keep up your good work in writing out this story. Than by next time I hit a rough patch again in life I can all read how it worked out with Scorpius, Teddy (I missed reading about him and James antics during the last story), Rose (love her difficult time she had with her mom, and am curious to know if there is more to it), and of Course with Albus and Cleo. (While reading I had so much similar emotions as Ginny and Harry about their relationship, so it was really nice seeing how another characters voiced that)

Hopefully till next time, even if I Hope for my mental well-being it is not too soon.
;)
FriendofMolly chapter 23 . 5/18
Jet,
It's fascinating to see the family in Switzerland through a novice's eyes. Especially when it comes from Jane to whom magic has been denied. It seems that Ginny is getting another daughter to bring through maturity just like Cleo. Speaking of Cleo, she certainly has for the most part learned to control her inner Tigger. I do hope it pops out occasionally.
PS Snook, not Shook?
FriendofMolly chapter 22 . 5/16
Jet,
Everytime there's a chapter of a meal with the Weasleys, it spreads a lot of joy. Though there was obviously many serious discussions going on, it was in the most loving home in the Magical world. I must mention the humour with Neville was very sweet, as was his conferring his former "title" on Scorpius. All in all a wonderful chapter.
FoM
PS Draco must be stopped.
anon1612 chapter 21 . 5/11
Real worried about teddy but would love to hear more about what’s happening on the island! Also desperately hoping that isolation means more chapters soon haha love your work!
FriendofMolly chapter 21 . 5/7
Jet,
Before Harry teaches Scorp Occlumency, someone need to see if they can look and see just what Draco is doing with him. Barring that give Draco a few drops of truth serum, whatever he's doing it must be stopped. He also will need to put extra protection or teach Scorp to resist the Imperius curse. He could still fake it, but it would leave him feeling as he does. Draco needs to join Lucius in Azkaban. Other than that, the chapter was illuminating in so many ways,
Keep going,
FriendofMolly chapter 20 . 5/1
Jet,
Not a nice place to stop. So please write the next, I'll be worried what Draco has in wait for Scorpius and Cleo. Thank you for the meeting with Scorpius's ancestor and Professor's Dumbledore and Snape. That is a device too few authors insert into their stories. I enjoy it, though Severus has lost his sneer. This chapter hints at a very busy summer. Looking forward to what happens next.