Reviews for Five of Eight (You Must Wait)
CAD270895 chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
Please update soon
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 11/11/2020
Oh dear.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Natsuyuuki chapter 2 . 8/30/2020
Interesting. very much so.
starandsky1 chapter 2 . 8/25/2020
Gods! This is so good
Black Dragoniss chapter 2 . 3/26/2020
wow... I'm literally on the edge of my seat with suspense. Please, I need to know what happens next, looking forward to seeing what happens next
CAD270895 chapter 2 . 2/19/2020
more please
SereHime chapter 2 . 12/23/2019
Oh geez...this is a damn mess and I wonder how this will end for them.
Lunary chapter 2 . 12/23/2019
O.o
They are in for hell and everyone who afterwards wants to take what Tsuna declares as his will be severly hard pressed.

Can't wait to read more :)
Just can't wait.
It's awesome.

Looking forward to more.

Regards,
Lunary
cielo-bambino chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
YIKES oh my gidijdhsdjdsdsdsds GOD im in love with this?
Ini minnie maini moe chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
Oh my, jumanji is kinda scary
niyuu chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
Trapped/sealed trickster God jumanji is my unexpected aesthetic. Also, Tsuna is The All Encompassing Sky, the first Sky Jumanji has encountered- I wonder if Tsuna can end up figuring out Jumanji is sentient? Possibly even pull a Damon Spade and manage to talk no jutsu exorcise it eventually.

Also how funny would it be if all the other Arcobaleno get pulled into this except Reborn, who shows up 3/4 years late with espresso and a outdated file like "Chaosu - What the fuck"

(Yamamoto calling it The Mafia Game gets some unexpected context! Plot twist: all of Tsuna's friends/guardians start calling it that, Tsuna doesn't know whether to laugh or cry)
foxchick1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
FON HURRY!
IgnisFelicis chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
This... is soooo creepy.
CAD270895 chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
i love this story more please
fringeperson chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
Okay, so Kawahira is even more of a bastard than in canon because he actively inflicts Jumanji on people, and Jumanji itself is a *sociopath*.

Hurry Fon!