Reviews for Dystopian Fire
Tulpe-94 chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
I started re-watching the Handmaid's tale yesterday which sort of reminded me that this dystopian fic exists but instead of brutality there's such sweetness, curiosity, and hope in the beginning in it and I know it's been over a year but I really do hope that you are feeling better and that you will some day be eager to continue this story. I've said it before and I'll say it again it's absolutely amazing. I am really interested in the outside world, what's going on, what Jace's ultimate plans are when he goes to work, will Clary and Izzy reunite,... until then I'll come back to these 8 chapters once in a while and just grin about this pure sweetness. :) x
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2020
Hey! Just checking in, making sure everything’s good with ya. It’s been nearly a year, since you last updated but, I hope everything’s going good :)
Jling chapter 7 . 1/23/2020
Will you update soon!? This is one of the best MIT stories out there . This is so cleverly written and we are all missing this story . Please update soon!
Jling chapter 5 . 9/9/2019
Please update soon!
Tulpe-94 chapter 8 . 5/28/2019
This is absolutely sweet. In chapter 3 I felt like this is going to be so damn awkward reading the consummation, but no you made Jace an absolute gem and I love this story. I love it how he always asks her what she has been taught and it's so interesting to read about Clary and I am excited about how her personality will develop. She's such a blank paper right now, having no idea about life and I really like how you write about it. So, I really hope that you are well and will find the time to continue writing this story. There's so much potential and I love it so far! ️
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2019
Please update soon! I miss this story so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2019
Please update. I love this.
nikolasowa chapter 8 . 4/7/2019
Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2019
Please update! Please! Please!
golden.diamond18 chapter 8 . 3/25/2019
Love this storyyyyyit’s so different and I’m totally shipping clace rn, they are so cute 3. Even if it takes some time for the next update keep going you are really good at telling and expanding the story
Lionheart543 chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
This is such an interesting story and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2019
love your stories! you’ve got a fan
Kiki.815 chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
Loved it! Can’t wait to see where this goes.
lily78 chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Very interesting story. Keep up the great writing.
Bastille's Club chapter 8 . 2/25/2019
Thanks for the update. I really like this story and cannot wait to read the next chapter. Don't worry about updating just do it whenever is convenient...this is suposed to be a fan both for you and your readers, so don't stress about it.