Reviews for The One
Eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. If only NBC could give us just a fraction of that in the season premiere...

Penny and Jake are so right for each other and you seem to capture that so well. Keep writing. : )
SURFUR chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Brilliant! Poginant and heartbreaking! I hope the series finds a way to bring this kind of quality writng and to end on a note like this!

They should. For our sake AND theirs!

eccentric, this is pure gold. For anyone who's seen the series and knows...

I think that you have a real knack. Whatever you do, don't give it up-no matter what.

This may be one of the best ones, if not the best.

fanfiction's finest hour.
Elusive One chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Too cute!
Alyssa AKA Amour not signed in too damn lazy chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Aw, how cute!

(Sidenote: I wish people would leave more reviews in my fics! how rude. lol. mine have like 3.)
Jewl chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
I'm crying. That was SO good! Oh my God, you should've seen me! I was all crying, looking like a dork. lol. Augh! It was great!
Hehe chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
That was wonderful :) I hope NBC is reading this so that they can get some ideas ;)
Nienna Tinuviel don't feel like signing in right now chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
OMG! If this happens that would be SO GREAT! Being a HUGE J/P fan..this was great..esp after that ending and now we have to wait until Sept. to find out what happens! AARRGH! Very good fic though, love the story
Kate chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Ah, that was fantastic. I can only pray *REALLY HARD* that the season premiere will be very similar to that. And by the way, I think the he-said, she-said "stuff" is imperative in writing, otherwise I just get confused and sit at the computer screen with a look on my face that says, "Buh?" Great job! Write s'more!
kaelleigh chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Oh how I wish this would happen. Your story was so wonderful and so true. Penny did do all of that and I'm glad that someone was able to write Jake recognizing it. Thanks for a great story!
ScarletCherubim chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I LOVE THIS FIC!

make a sequel!

you should make more fics like this

especially Alternate Universe ones

I haven'nt seen anyone do a an AU GMM yet

be the frist to do it!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
loved it!

absolutely possitively loved it!

penny and jake forever!