Reviews for Resident Asylum
Bubble O' Bill chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
Wow. Those bitches really fed Harley a shit sandwich, in the end, didn't they? I mean I might've expected this from Catwoman and Ada (though I honestly thought Harley and Ada were actually bonding in this story), but I can't see Poison Ivy or Claire being fine with her being left to get captured.

That part with the Joker throwing a bazooka at Harley was an interesting choice as well. I like how you left it ambiguous as to whether it was real or a hallucination. Obviously, someone must've thrown the weapon, but whether it was actually him or not is another matter.

In the end, I would say that this is probably the funniest story I've read in a long time, and with the way the world is currently, I think that that's something that's going to be sorely needed. I hope that you'll continue to write more of these and in the meantime, stay safe and stay indoors.
coki13566 chapter 3 . 1/9/2019
poor leon, not only he has to stand ada's shenanigans but also harley's? before this chapter i though that you replaced him for harley.
coki13566 chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
damn , for some reason i really like this fic, poor claire, she doesn't know what kind of people is with her hahaha
are there only villans of batman or there are heroes around as well?
are other dc characters or only those of the bat?
DrunkenGoat chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
I never knew I wanted this until now. Thanks for the revelation.
SnowQueen247 chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
This is pretty interesting. Can I guess you got the urge for resident evil from the re-make? :D I can't wait to play it.

But yeah, this seems really interesting, I do hope you continue it.
IsThisNameTakenAlready chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Holy resurrected authors, Batman! This story is is looking interesting. Looking forward to seeing how you play out this crossover.