Reviews for When destiny plays games
Cal j chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Oh m god i love that prophecy! I can't stop giggling and I still have goose bumps its awesome! Good writing so far
josie.joseph96 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
i think the kiss went to fast. i would have liked to see them wait a little but this is good too
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
OMIGEE-OMIGEE! IT'S OVER! :'...) JK :'( I seriously loved it!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
No shame, no shame. XD One reason I love Goku! (And kakarot) :3
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Lol. "Too bad he didn't have any popcorn."
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
I was all, "Bulma... he'll come for you. Your prince. You three will never have to suffer again. There are nice saiyijins out there."
True, true. True, true.
ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan chapter 21 . 12/24/2011
wonderful story! i just loved the ending! your a very talented writer! :)
ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was an Awesome chapter! It really makes me want to read more of this story!
ullietal chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
Amazing... I had a long review planed after the last chapter but I lost it all simply amazing.
ullietal chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Epic chapter! I really hope Goku kicks some king ass next chap
michiriru88 chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
i want chichi to be the most beautiful, lol.. shes my fav.. i wish she was still pale colored. and not a Egyptian skin.. but oh well...
michiriru88 chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
lol... vegeta usually call bulma woman, but i guess this one slipped on, unnoticed.

"Vegeta glared and looked over his shoulder to Krillin. “Krillin,” he spoke, “Take Bulma and your mate and get them out of here! "
michiriru88 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
that was a great story, but i wanted it to be more focus on goku and chichi. just like your description lol.. but oh well, im still on chapter 1...
MyDreamWithinADream chapter 21 . 5/8/2009
great story i really enjoyed it.
Gigglez chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
All in 1 word... Amazing i'm so serious! Goddamn! definately 1 of my most favorites! hey thanks 4 writing this! this was awesome!, inspireing!, brillient! best of luck should u decide 2 make n-e future stories which i hope u do b-cuz u bet ur ass i'll read them!

Ur friend,