Reviews for Safe Haven (Old)
fencer29 chapter 7 . 8/14
Rewrites are a part of how any written document evolves.

That being said, does this mean I get to post my not-so-witty comments all over again or do I have to come up with new, equally not-so-witty comments?
spirit of chaos chapter 6 . 8/6
Hey this is my first review on this site but i think this deserves it i really love this story and would nothing more then for it to continue so i thank you for your hard work
taimurpro chapter 6 . 8/4
Lovely idea, pairing, story and character interactions.
I really do love your story and can’t wait to see more.
Of course your well being and desire to write are important so take it easy
Was the pun intentional or unintentional
afruitshake chapter 6 . 7/7
Man i cant wait for the next chapter 3
OtakuWest chapter 6 . 6/19
Sir I must tell how incredibly wholesome this story is. It makes me smile and chuckle. I look forward to future chapters. Later Days!
Nice
588963-B chapter 6 . 5/21
Police chief: due to all of you being hero's in training you're not going to be able to take the credit of defeating the hero killer.

Izuku raises his hand prompting a raised eyebrow from the chief.

Izuku: what about a quirkiness civilian "accidentally" dropping something heavy on his head causing him to fall down stairs after falling unconscious right next to some heroes in training who then tied him up?

The police chief, Momo, Shouto, Endeavor, Iida, Gran Torino, and two random cops just started at Izuku for a solid minute before the all huddled together occasionally looking at him before they separated.

Police Chief: that. . . Actually sounds. . . Like a good cover story, but what would you hope to gain from it.

Izuku just looked at him before responding.

Izuku: I would gain more customers for my shop.
Scandalf chapter 6 . 5/4
I really hope you continue writing this when you have some free time again. This type of ideas are pretty cool to read but they are, unfortunately, way too rare. Everyone is all about those annoyingly OP!Izukus. They are cool the first 5 times, after that it's all the same shit though. Especially because noone seems to be able to think of any original plots to add something different to the cannon story line.

anyway, I'm looking forward to more.
The Real Dragon God Slayer chapter 6 . 4/21
We need more fluff stuff and izukuxmomo moments!
Love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
yomunot chapter 6 . 4/8
good to hear man, i look forward to the next update!
yomunot chapter 5 . 4/8
Hey man I feel, highschool can be really shitty for some people. Hope things are getting better for you at the very least. Focus on doing stuff that makes you happy, and if you ain't feelin this story then take a break for a bit and come back at a later time.
yomunot chapter 4 . 4/8
After reading this chapter and with the new info it presented it'd be wicked if Knuckleduster met Izuku and started training him. Knuckleduster being a badass vigilante who's quirkless would be a huge inspiration for him.
yomunot chapter 3 . 4/8
good ol bonding
yomunot chapter 2 . 4/8
aww this was sweet (ba-dum-tss)