Reviews for Don't Let Your Life Pass You By
Night Kunoichi chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Thank you jesus you stopped the script format! _ Sorry it's just it bugged me so much reading that first chapter when you possessed good detail and I saw script format for the dialogue which says to me: "I'm an amateur who doesn't want to actually write properly." Which I knew you weren't. But, anywho, great job! _
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved it. Except for one HUGE thing that bugged me. THERE IS SUCH A THING AS QUOTATION MARKS! That's the only thing that I had a problem with.
Emi Takahashi chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
This story is great.
BrainBoww chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is the first YuGiOh story I've read, and I LOVED it all those years ago. And I love it now. You inspirided me to start writing on my own. While I'll admit we have differant genre's, thank you. :)

xoxo

Bow
t recorder chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
that was so sweet o love your storys and it was a great story line and a lot og good detail.. when kaiba wiped out that gun..yikes and wasn't he a little occness but it was good any way
MagykTales chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
well who wud have thought it dat! funny and serious yea? i must say i enjoyed this story quite alot...its interesting how u weave the characters and their personalities, and the whole thingy at the end was rather unexpected...but entirely liked, even though i dun really support tea/ryou pairings...it was nice. your work is very intriguing. nice gurl!
field innocence chapter 16 . 10/10/2006
FINIALY,FINIALY! I finish the story. it had everything. I love it. This was a awesome story that i ever read in fanfiction. it took me two days to finish this story and now im finialy completed it. Yeah im so happy.

love u.
Hero Worship chapter 16 . 5/2/2006
Please please please, update soon!
Kuroi Enkou chapter 16 . 8/16/2005
Awesome i loved this story!
RainbowKissed chapter 16 . 5/10/2005
wow! i just read the whole story! all 16 chapters! the story was brilliant! well done! (even though it is completed!) you are a very good writer!

cutehelenjames
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 16 . 1/12/2005
GREAT STORY!
Gojen chapter 16 . 10/23/2004
I want you to do another one please~ (Huge puppy eyes) Like, oh... Tea Bakura/Ryou are like getting married, then married, then like... there is a huge problem like Yami marik comes back and tries to kidnap Tea, and now Bakura/Ryou is gonna kick hsi butt or something like that! PLEASE! And why did Ryou go bloody hell? (Confused look) What's Bakrua mean
cathat77 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Hi! _ i luv this story. i just got a story on ffn. but my name won't work on the site. plz go to ~darkoracle. please i need someone to review tell me if it suks . so plz. oh yah . i just started reading this story again . it so good. ;_;
GSfailure chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Yet another script format. Sorry, dude.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 17 . 8/12/2004
I realized I havent read this fic. Wow! _ Loved it, like always! Ja ne!