Reviews for Creatures of the Night
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
O very good! Love kitty love Logan amazing story! update?
Darklight chapter 5 . 1/5/2007
Any new parts coming for this fic?
taigh01 chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Hey great story man. What happened to the rest of it? seems likes there is plenty more to tell. I hope you come back and finish this one.
B Oots chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens to everyone?
juzblue chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
Great fic, man. Hope you continue it.
majinme chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
It's good especially the way you portray the different characters and their personality quirks. This is one fic that you really should continue.
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Excellent story. I loved all the little bits tying in of all the different characters. More please. Very fun. Get Logan out of trouble before something horrible happens to him - I want to see who'd win in a fight between him and Buffy.
Ghostdraconi chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
This is another one of those fics that you really should continue. I love the way you've mixed the various worlds and messed with continuity. Hope to see more.
Luc Star chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
kain.. another great unfinihed story.. i hope now that you're back you'll get to finish all your stories. take care. keep up the good work.
Maxx chapter 5 . 5/13/2004
I really enjoyed this and was much impressed by the way you portaited logan. Write more PLEASE!
flying alien chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
owo this is great! i'll shut up and keep reading now
Darklight chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
New parts coming?
Love the Pairing F/F, keep Faith from getting back with Buffy or Angel and go her own way free from her ties from her past in Sunnyhell.
Keep the chapters coming
Imzadi chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Good Angel/Lindsey confrontation. Will we see more of the gorgeous blue-eyed lawyer? I'm hoping so.
Majin Gojira chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
Noice. You could use a beta/beter beta reader. some grammar mistakes even I can spot(!). Still Noice. Fred/Faith :D
Harry2 chapter 5 . 7/21/2003
You guys never learn. Mess with the X and you get fried. Once Logan gets loose, he is going to make you look like SUSHI! And Kitty is almost as bad. And the Fang Gang is enjoying being able to walk about in the light of day without getting burned. I remember hearing about this episode of Angel. Keep up the good work, especially tying in the songs with the title of the chapters.