Reviews for Fishing Wire
Shadow Kat-Lyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
Lovely read! Thanks for the reveal! Panic can really be an incredible inducer of common sense and I think the way you portrayed Maddie's reaction was very accurate to her. Jack was done true to his character on the show but god is he kind of a dead weight father figure...me thinks mr hartman has some hardcore daddy issues.
FireHowl chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
This is great, I love it!
MarioYoshiZW chapter 2 . 12/22/2018
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH! So sad but so good! I’d be very interested to see a second part to this. Great job!
etherealtulip chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
0HHH WOW
GOOD SHIT
REALLY GOOD
THANKS
Taliax chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
I really enjoyed this! It’s refreshing to see a reveal fic where Maddie accepts him so quickly, I appreciate it. Everyone felt in character and I loved the touch with the ectoplasm IV helping. I’d love to see a part 2 if you decide to continue this!
SoftballSuperhero chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
This is amazing! I hope you’re planning to continue it!
Bonuscat chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Man, this got me excited. I'm always a sucker for reveal fics.
Dp-Marvel94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
I really liked this and want to see what happens next
Wrennie10 chapter 2 . 12/20/2018
This was wonderful
Aquariuss chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Great story! Especially for being your first one! Well idk if you have a past in writing or anything, but still, really liked it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
All I can say is that this was a good story, and from the looks of things its not done yet since there's indeed some explaining to do and it will be quite an eye opening.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ImperfectIsPerfect chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Good job! I really liked this story, reveal fics aren't my favorite (I prefer the darker side of the fandom, where reveals don't end quite so well), but I enjoyed this. A happy ending (or at the very least not necessarily bad) is always good here and there.
The-Random-Phan chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
You're so good at writing! I hope there's a part 2!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2