Reviews for Too Many On An Island
HollyWould You Turn Me On chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
So...I started reading this fic when I was about..I'd say eleven. I just turned sixteen. And today I decided 'Hm...I think I'll go back to my old account and see what's been up'. Imagine my surprise when I saw that this was updated. Honestly, you were always my favorite write. So funny :]

Good chapter. You may just get me back to reading Yugioh! fanfiction again haha.

Again, great job. Looking forward to the next chapter x]
can't think chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
lol. funny fic. too bad you never finished it.
can't think chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
lol!

aw, poor tristan. :(
can't think chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
oh! nevermind you answered my question. :) chicken ala pizza. hahaha

"Look out little monkeys! Mai is coming!" lol
can't think chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
aw, poor tristan. it's a good thing i've seen lord of the flies. (yes, i said seen, not read. saw the movie) but that was a long time ago.
can't think chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
i have a question. why is yami malik exploring with bakura and yami? he was with yugi, tea, and mai building shelter in chap 3. and in chapter you listed him in the building group and yami bakura in the exploring group. i figure it's just a mistake but who's supposed to be where?
can't think chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
! lol
Bela Luna chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
Oh, my, it has been a while. I have read this before a couple of years ago and, now, I have found it again. One of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Is there going to be another chapter? Or is this end of it. I do hope that you will continue, it's just too funny to be left like this.

-Luna
Forces of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
This is a very good, unique story. I'm hoping that this will be as good as your last humor fanfic and it looks like it already has!
Fierystreak chapter 12 . 4/22/2004
We! Another great chapter! Funny, too! I LOVE THIS FIC! Oh dear you haven't updated in ages.
UPDATE GOD DAMN IT!
*Sniggers* Hehehehe! Seto can't part with his coat and the bit about Yami going mad with the violins was hilarious. _
Now, if their was only another chapter to read. -_-'
Fierystreak chapter 11 . 4/22/2004
*Laughs* O! Another good chapter. I really enjoyed that one.
Burrying Bakura in the sand was really funny. _
Just one more chapter to go then I have read them all. Well, at least until you update. *Grins*
Fierystreak chapter 10 . 4/22/2004
*Laughs* Oh my, that was hilarious! Hehehe! I loved how you did Bakura's anger rating. The bit about the bets was funny as well.
*Sniggers* Yugi hasn't reached purberty yet? Hehehehe! He's got a lot of catching up to do.
*Goes off to read next chapter*
Fierystreak chapter 9 . 4/22/2004
*Laughs loudly enough to wake up the dead* Hehehehe! Now that was REALLY funny. Poor Joey, Yami Bakura and Yami. *Laughs*
Fierystreak chapter 8 . 4/22/2004
*Laughs* Oh, wow! If only I could write a humour fic this good.
*Sniggers* So, Mai is gonna try to make her own hair care products? Hehehe! Hope she does well.
I loved the bit about Joey falling on Yugi from a tree. *Laughs* That was funny!
The bit about the caterpiller at the end was extremly funny as well.
Fierystreak chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
*Laughs hysterically* Oh my god, that was hilarious! I had lots of laughs reading that chapter. _