Reviews for The Original Big O Season Three
twilightnite13 chapter 3 . 12/17/2019
Couldn't Beck call his Megadeus "Big Bro" Instead? I mean it'd keep the theme and also add the "Beck Charm" to the name.
ThanosofTitan chapter 13 . 2/4/2019
While the backstory with the reality weapons and such is an interesting idea, it never really fit IMO. I think the series was going for something quite different. That said, this was a very well-written story and a fun read.
ThanosofTitan chapter 12 . 2/3/2019
From the title of the chapter I was expecting a megadeus chase, but this was pretty good too.
ThanosofTitan chapter 11 . 2/1/2019
I like the large-scale team fight here, which was something we never really saw in the series.
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 1/30/2019
Now it seems we have a main villain, this is getting good.
ThanosofTitan chapter 9 . 1/28/2019
A chapter where the title only makes sense at the very end, lol.

Also, your idea of why the domes were created is brilliant, and the first part of your backstory that I really like. Although it seems that it didn't work as planned.
ThanosofTitan chapter 8 . 1/28/2019
You wrote "toiletries" twice.

Also, I hope you eventually reveal the full backstory.
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 1/26/2019
It seems like every robot they fight is a Big type Megadeus, where in the original show there was a huge variety of enemies, like the eel, chimera, giant tree, etc.
ThanosofTitan chapter 6 . 1/25/2019
With Beck on the good side, and Schwartzwald, Alan Gabriel, and Alex Rosewater all dead, the major thing that this fanfic seems to be missing is interesting, recurring villains. Hopefully we'll see some.
ThanosofTitan chapter 5 . 1/24/2019
Wouldn't concentric circles be overlapping by default? Also, interesting backstory, even if it doesn't really match up with my personal headcanon of what happened 40 years ago and the truth about Angel.
ThanosofTitan chapter 4 . 1/23/2019
It's pretty interesting to read the same events told from different perspectives.
ThanosofTitan chapter 3 . 1/22/2019
I didn't address this in the other fic, but where did the giant cyborgs come from? It's not like there are 50 foot tall people walking around who they can just make into those things.
ThanosofTitan chapter 2 . 1/22/2019
In each episode of the original series, there was an explanation for each enemy that attacked (for the most part, at least). This one seems too mysterious and random. You're probably going to explain it later, but if we treat each chapter as a TV episode, which seems to be your intention, it's kind of annoying to have nothing cleared up by the end.

Also, is this force screen thing more powerful than the Plasma Gimmick which Big O already has? Because I was wondering why they didn't just use that. Anyway the chapter was excellent other than those two nitpicks.
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
That Megadeus seems familiar... this is going in a good direction.