Reviews for I'm Mary Sue
PigeonBrain chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Ahahaha I loved it, I really did.
laughing so hard right now chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
WELL! My name says the first part. This is soooooooo accurate about what Suethors do to their characters and i applaud you for bringing this whole Mary Sue business! All we need now is a documentary video for young aspiaring authors to prevent this unseen problem from repetedly. The world could become such a better place! Together...we can rule the world! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Sophie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Mary-Sue should be burned to a stake, then dunked in oil, and reburned... Make her weigh the same as a duck! For the good of all decent fanfiction! Tee-hee! I can't wait for them to find out she has the ability to sing to woodlen creatures and talk to unicorns. . .
lilydarling chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
HAHA! this is HILARIOUS! great parody! very, very funny. love it loads!
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
um, different story, but it seems she is a little too full of herself. please update so i can try to figure it out.
Sorrow's Raven chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
-bursts into laughter- Too funny! Can't breath! -faints-

xD As you can see I loved it. The Mary-Sues of fanfiction are totally worth ridiculing! More! MORE!
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
It is poorly written, but it's original. And it's funny. And I absolutly dispise Mary-Sue. -glares at her- Stupid, perfect little evil child! Mua! Mary Sue! -mutters- : ) Anyway, update. This is hysterical. Or, at least, I bet it will be.
Serenity Turner chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hilarious; it's spelled 'McGonagall'
LuckyGirly chapter 1 . 2/19/2005

It is an order.
moonlightwitch chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
1 word COTINUE
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
very entertaining. also a very accurate parody of so MANY fics. it really does get annoying, does it not? well, funny stuff, so please continue.
Grimm Sister chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
This was funny.
Katy
cerulean sapphire chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
that was absolutely great! continue! it was hilarious!