Reviews for Thaw
Sparklewolf chapter 6 . 11/8/2019
This is blooming brilliant! I love the slightly mature theme while keeping the characters in check. I love your descriptions and writing style too. I can clearly envision this like an actual episode.
And I like how you've taken the flow of the story without rushing the romance.
I would very much like to see how it ends, so I'm looking forward to your next update.
Pokeshipping 4ever.
LuckySeven-Chomei chapter 6 . 9/22/2019
I really like your story so far.
You put Ash and Misty in a life threatening situation and the way they reacted to it was very well in character for both of them. Also the build up to the romance part was done nicely and I'm really curious how it's going to progress in the next chapters
Nami chapter 6 . 3/11/2019
Misty's reactions were hilarious this chapter. The succubus part killed me.
I can't believe she finally spilled the beans! I hope Ash will give an explanation as to why he didn't do anything if he already knew she had feelings for him.
At any rate, it seems they'll finally get some much needed warmth, heh.
Poke shipper chapter 6 . 3/11/2019
Ash and Misty should finally get the happy ending they both truly want even if they don't fully understand it yet and that's to be together forever as true lovers and when they do find Brock I can tell ash and Misty will definitely have grown and matured since they were trapped in that cave alone together and he's going to be in for a shock when he finds out ash and Misty are together I know he will be happy for them but jealous that ash got a girlfriend before he did and also instead of arguing with each other like they have been doing ash and Misty should try talking to each other without arguing at all and open up to each other more and less arguing and get along better
Lightning Type chapter 6 . 3/12/2019
Good shit. This is the kinda stuff that'll get me through the day.
NeoXen7 chapter 6 . 3/12/2019
Hilarious and lovely. XD
himanshu612 chapter 5 . 2/7/2019
Loved it. The depiction of Ash and Misty characters were perfect. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up. You are one my fav writer. Hoping you will post next chapter soon.
Nami chapter 5 . 2/1/2019
I laughed so hard when Ash asked Misty if she wanted to get lucky. It'll be sooo awkward if he finds out what it means (so I really hope he does!).
I wonder if they realized he asked her to be his girlfriend (since that's what he thought it meant).
And oh no, they're running out of food, I'm getting worried :(
skatemanmysteryz chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
Serena is better than Misty!
Car chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
This is so cute! I can’t wait to read the rest!
ameriboo chapter 4 . 1/17/2019
OH i love where it's going. i love how they bicker and still support each other through their messes. ash and misty in the original series? that dynamic was captured beautifully here!
ameriboo chapter 3 . 1/17/2019
what a fun adventure story! very creative and a cool rewrite. i love these kids. great job!
NeoXen7 chapter 4 . 1/14/2019
It's a really beautiful one, this story. I just want to keep reading it.
Warlordess chapter 3 . 12/31/2018
WELL, FUDGE. I really wish this story didn't pause here but what a good cliffhanger it makes. You're very articulate and descriptive and I'd love for you to continue (AND FINISH) this fic asap. I haven't reviewed in probably years so kudos to you for forcing my hand. Lol.
Nami chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
Why are you making my poor babies suffer so much!?
(Just kidding, I wanna see them caring for each other some more).
Damn, Ash should've let her confess then!
Btw, how old are they?