Reviews for The Price of Flight
Ansela Jonla chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
And now I have both White Death and Night Witches by Sabaton stuck in my head, with a side of No Bullets Fly.
Brithund chapter 4 . 11/22/2019
Whoopee!

Great to see this tale's in active progress! And that qualified Witches get Valhalla.
Brithund chapter 3 . 11/21/2019
Yes! Yes! Yes! This story I've been waiting for! Thank you indeedy! So - at last the Air Witches get into full combat. I hope and expect they'll come out of it with less casualties than if they were riding the very fast and slimline Boltheed F-104 Borogrovian "Star-chaser" brooms ... oh my, one falling out of the sky every week ...

I'm looking out for more with a relish! Yorkshire Relish, but that's just me ...
Mary Craig chapter 2 . 7/8/2019
Oh fun :) and another rich read of a story too. I like the characters you have developed, and I really like the way you make a tale flow with masses of detail and multiple strands woven together.
Thank you for writing, and posting where I can read.
M
The Lady of Fiction chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
The dumbo service begins
BenRG chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Vimes has seen about everything, 'cause he's seen an elephant fly!

Olga refused the God's request to name the Alpha v.0.4 'Dumboit was too undignified. That said, she COULD feel the narrative imperative for that name.
Freyalyn chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Love this. So nicely argued and thought out. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
A little correction: The footnote about Olga's call-sign is in chapter 59 of Strandpiel.
cklammer chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Nice, short one - I enjoyed it with a smile.

Food for thought: the roof of the yard is the Air Station or the Aircraft carrying building ... and where the is an aircraft carrier, there are starter steam catapults, landing arrestors and landing overshoot safety nets ... you are best at taking things up to their elevens ;-)
rga156 chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Nice fun story with some good cameos. Have asked a Russian speaking friend what they would suggest for the motto.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5